Next Sunday | Vital Football

Next Sunday

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
I don't care what anyone says or does to me, I will be outside the DW next Sunday morning (socially distancing though) applauding those lads that have done us proud this season as they enter the stadium.
I don't think I have ever been as proud as I feel now on how the players, staff, supporters and those involved in highlighting our plight and helping to resolve it have pulled together to achieve something none of us truthfully thought would happen.

I don't care what anyone says or does to me, I will be outside the DW next Sunday morning (socially distancing though) applauding those lads that have done us proud this season as they enter the stadium.
I don't think I have ever been as proud as I feel now on how the players, staff, supporters and those involved in highlighting our plight and helping to resolve it have pulled together to achieve something none of us truthfully thought would happen.

What a TIC

I can’t see it being a problem if a few hundred turn up to give the lads a cheer.

Unless it ends up in a scrap like our pals at Bolton. Some of them are saying Wigan infiltrators were to blame. Don’t you just love them 😀😀😀

What a tit!

Put a temporary ban in last night, as no need in a thread that was being positive.

Up to you really, if you want to keep provoking, leading to alerts, then I a ban will have to be permanent.

Should be easy enough not to break the very simple rules instead of provoking.

I was trying to be sarcastic there Daleks hence the windy eye meme.....I did realise ur witty response to T&C's post....😉

Yes, I realise. Although I do not understand those bleeding yellow things (apart from a smile)

I thought it worth spelling out given the ban to TnC

Everyone should stay at home next Sunday, it will only take a few drunken idiots to spoil the party, the last thing we need is scenes like Bolton and Old Trafford.

The players already know we appreciate their efforts, stay at home watch the game with a few beers.