What is your score? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What is your score?

12 if the ferry to Gothenburg counts as a cruise
and I have no desire to do any of them

I wondered if a ferry might count, also canoeing or general boating. Same as the difference between security hocking you instead of police for 'arrest' and whether a premises ban would count the same as a caution. If it does, my score reduces by another two lol

8 years old busted head when I walked in front of a swing

Suspected broken leg when I was 18 which turned out to be very badly sprained and swollen after a road traffic accident where a van decided to reverse back into me.

Right arm in two places, being wrist, a bit further up and fingers. Left arm, wrist, fingers and thumbs in an industrial accident when I was between jobs when I was 23. Yup was in hospital, in the B'ham papers and I'm told local news and radio

Busted ribs (ex)

Has anyone on here honestly never had a one night stand?

I busted my humerus which wasn't very humorous and ended up with it pinned and surgically nailed.

Has anyone on here honestly never had a one night stand?

:wave:

Nope - coped off, got off, bodily fluids expelled by other means for both parties - but never a one night stand in its true form.

Never interested me.

I was always (give or take a few break up weeks/months) in a relationship with somebody during the years it was most likely to happen anyway- that's why only the above happened when I was single.

If I was never going to see someone again, why take the time to let them know what I truly liked or learn what they truly liked - it always seemed redundant to me.

:wave:

Nope - coped off, got off, bodily fluids expelled by other means for both parties - but never a one night stand in its true form.

Never interested me.

I was always (give or take a few break up weeks/months) in a relationship with somebody during the years it was most likely to happen anyway- that's why only the above happened when I was single.

If I was never going to see someone again, why take the time to let them know what I truly liked or learn what they truly liked - it always seemed redundant to me.