What is your score? | Page 2 | Vital Football

What is your score?

Remember going to Rhodes 25 odd (ffs!) years ago. First day/night raki, hired bikes, went skinny dipping.

Next day went to the orientation thing, whatever they are called, the rep said don't hire the bikes, don't drink the raki and don't go skinny dipping (because of the currents)

Sod that, young and stupid rules!

Just a finger for me playing rugby at school lol

Lost half a tooth playing football, given what I used to get up to, break wise, I've been very lucky - just a couple of soft concussions, missing time, and bad bruising.

I broke my Fibula in two places playing Rugby, but I was in my 20's. The broken bit was ta 30 degree angle, and they just left it. You can still feel the bump today.

I have also done a Wayne Rooney - Broken two metatarsals, not shagging old women.

I always thought it would hurt more. I'm not trying to be overly brave and manly here, but neither was that bad. I watched the remaining 60 minutes of the Rugby match with my leg in a bucket of cold water, went to the pub to watch the England French game, then waited 2 hours for my girlfriend to get home before going to the hospital for the Fibula.

I called my sister, who is a nurse, and kept saying I wasn't sure if it was broken, or not.

Tooth ache is far worse.