Football Media | Page 35 | Vital Football

Football Media

Given that the issue of the child abuse scandal which has been highlighted recently is so serious why is the link to the main article ONLY accessible on the bbc site for MCFC? None of the other PL clubs named have this link on their pages and neither is it present on the main bbc football page?

:unsure: One might easily be misled into concluding that if it is on City’s page THEY must be the main/ONLY club involved or affected. Seems odd to me.

Given that the issue of the child abuse scandal which has been highlighted recently is so serious why is the link to the main article ONLY accessible on the bbc site for MCFC? None of the other PL clubs named have this link on their pages and neither is it present on the main bbc football page?

:unsure: One might easily be misled into concluding that if it is on City’s page THEY must be the main/ONLY club involved or affected. Seems odd to me.

a deliberate attempt to mislead people into thinking this was the only club involved

That's how it looked to me. The main article detailing the whole case/report is not to be found on the main BBC football page.

Given the level of concern and the profile the BBC devoted to their documentary last week you would think they would ensure it was held in a highly visible part of their website. The fact that it isn't speaks volumes (& should be questioned by the victims IMO).

Signing Haaland would make me smile if only for the feeling of payback after Keane's atrocious assault in his father in that derby match nearly 20 years ago....

I don’t know, to be honest but if he doesn’t now, at 20 years of age and working under Pep, there’s every chance he can I would think.

a good point, but City have not publicly said this is their target, they have specubolluxed, whilst the lad's agent will be wanting an auction

So do I, a goal a game striker is rarer than hens teeth. Not too happy with chasing 'Arry though as option 2, too old and injury prone.

I think the majority of fans would like to see him here rather than at another club in the League but I looked it from Pep's tactics recently that was to play without a recognised striker, but that may be because Jesus is not as prolific a scorer that SA10 is and that he believes that Sergio's time as a top striker is over.

What is Norwegian for 'track back'? Assuming it fits give him Fodinho's vacated 47 jersey, stick him in the EDS for a season whilst he learns the 'Pep' way and then unleash him on the PL. Just splash the spaffing cash Citeh, GET HAALAND DONE! In the meantime Calceo can fill in as a false #9.

What is Norwegian for 'track back'? Assuming it fits give him Fodinho's vacated 47 jersey, stick him in the EDS for a season whilst he learns the 'Pep' way and then unleash him on the PL. Just splash the spaffing cash Citeh, GET HAALAND DONE! In the meantime Calceo can fill in as a false #9.
'Spore tilbake'

I don't want Haaland at City.

I mean, I think he's a huge tallent and would score lots of goals, but, given the whole media circus (and Haaland's agent) and the enormous financial demands, I think it would wreak havoc on the dressing room.

I want a striker who wants to be here, not someone who only plays for us because we are prepared to pay him (and his agent) the most money.