Exactly vs.Latics | Page 6 | Vital Football

Exactly vs.Latics

Watching Latics most def effects your day....was just about right after my covid jab the other day n now on a downer after watching that shite....no cohesion or ability to control passes with very little fight. Seems whenever a team are on a poor run of form we gift them possession & goals.....league 2 beckons me thinks

Not allowed to criticise, I do feel some of the defenders need to be dropped, calamity waiting to happen.

Unfair criticism is one thing, but today has been one of the standout worst performances of the season. Individual performances, collectively and nothing at all helpful from the dugout. Decision making all season has been problematic which is understandable in the situation we're in, but today has been below any acceptable standard.

Watching Latics most def effects your day....was just about right after my covid jab the other day n now on a downer after watching that shite....no cohesion or ability to control passes with very little fight. Seems whenever a team are on a poor run of form we gift them possession & goals.....league 2 beckons me thinks
I couldn’t agree more. I turned off after an hour because I just found it too excruciating to watch. So many things wrong about today’s performance

I've said it before Darikwa is a total liability as a defender. For me there's only Evans and Lang should be anywhere near the first team next season.Really poor management from Richardson today.
Evans ? His dead balls are dire, he can't tackle and constantly gives the ball away.

Richardson has largely been given a free pass all season due to the difficult circumstances and the players taking all the blame but time and time again I think he's been shown to be very limited. His lack of ability to get us defensively organised, unable to get us to perform against poor / out of form sides there for the taking and team selections and subs / tactics have been questionable. He is often late making tactical changes - and waits too long and get punished. His decision making on transfers also wasn't convincing - Whelan and Clough signed and never used, not bringing in a new keeper?

No doubt it's not an easy job and i appreciate him doing his best but I don't think he's shown any potential that if given the resources the new owners will provide that he will come good. Despite our difficult circumstances i think that we've regularly under performed this season. While we didn't have any owner you have to accept you don't have much option but now we've got the owners i think we need to take action like Burton did and try and bring in some fresh ideas as the current manager doesn't have the answers. Keeping Richardson would be like keeping Chris Hutchings back in the day.

Today has been diabolical from players and manager against a out of form, injury ravaged side that gave us a first minute head start. Can't use off the field uncertainty as excuse that was just shit.

Considering Evans ability and experience you'd expect him to be taking responsibility, dragging his team mates through but he's one of the worst culprits for going missing when the going gets tough. But it's a young lad like Lang who is stepping up and busting a gut trying to carry the rest of his senior team mates.

Totally agree

Today really highlights why i hate 5 at the back, flat back 5 instead of 3 central defenders spread with wingbacks pushed on to make a 4 man midfield. Instead its just so flat and awful its hard to watch. No team can press when its played that poorly, just an entire waste of a game today. Atleast within the last game it was a match of football although an uneventful one, today is just a terrible attempt.
It's just negative football. It's strange when we all knew Stanley's ranks were severely weakened.
We start with a line up you would put out to try and hold a big side in the cup. Where did the fear come from? Proctor with Keane up top with Aasgard Evans Lang Johnston in the middle with four defenders. Just go out and at least try and win a game against a weakened side. Blackpool re-visited.

Because last week we we're an organised team who we're putting a shift in, but now we've returned to lazy players like Gardner and soft touch Dodoo. With 5 pointless defenders giving them even more room to play however they want too.

The terrible marking on set pieces and the soft penalty didn't help. But the total lack of taking the game to them cost us massively today.

Just hope the Bears can do that shower tomorrow.

Evans ? His dead balls are dire, he can't tackle and constantly gives the ball away.

I wasn't implying that Evan's should start or Lang for that matter but they are at least League one standard the rest are National League standard however on today's showing we will be relegated for sure.

Unfair criticism is one thing, but today has been one of the standout worst performances of the season. Individual performances, collectively and nothing at all helpful from the dugout. Decision making all season has been problematic which is understandable in the situation we're in, but today has been below any acceptable standard.

I know the pitch didn't help, but that was one of the worst games of league football I've ever seen.

Fortunately at this point of the season the points per a game for the bottom 6 is very low which keeps us in the mix. Hopefully it stays that way as we cannot do enough for ourselves to get a run going.