Exactly vs.Latics | Page 10 | Vital Football

Exactly vs.Latics

Someone posted last night and they were right, Celtic are not doing a guard of honour in retaliation to Rangers not doing it for them, always two sides pal!

Celtic being a 'huje' (sic)club with their mission statement ...'Respect, Fairness & Faith' should have been the bigger players here. Both teams not taking the knee says alot as well....

Both teams not taking the knee says alot as well....

Not sure what you mean by "says alot" but i'm glad they didn't take the knee, no need for it anymore, we all get the gist.

Regarding the guard of honour, excuse me if this sounds childish but Rangers started it by refusing to do it for the Bhoys in the first place, what was all that about i wonder?

Not sure what you mean by "says alot" but i'm glad they didn't take the knee, no need for it anymore, we all get the gist.

Regarding the guard of honour, excuse me if this sounds childish but Rangers started it by refusing to do it for the Bhoys in the first place, what was all that about i wonder?

"says alot" ....that perhaps taking the knee hasn't improved racism ( the Rangers / Slavia game for example), has run it's course & should be stopped.

excuse me if this sounds childish but.....yep exactly that, similar to 'my dad's bigger than......