Exactly vs.Latics | Page 5 | Vital Football

Exactly vs.Latics

I've said it before Darikwa is a total liability as a defender. For me there's only Evans and Lang should be anywhere near the first team next season.Really poor management from Richardson today.

Cant believe this game so many terrible decisions at one end Darikwa can make a simple pass to Lang but instead takes the shot with his weak foot miles wide, then goes and makes another error at the other end within minutes. He's not the only one though, sticking with the same unfunctional lineup and not changing anything at half time is terrible from the staff.

After getting back into the mix we're doing a great job of throwing it away again.

They dont seem tp have an issue with the pitch and it isnt much differen to the DW currently.

If we lose this it will be a chance missed again against a poor side on a bad run.
But really they are not poor compared to us. Does help starting with a little more positive line up though.

Today really highlights why i hate 5 at the back, flat back 5 instead of 3 central defenders spread with wingbacks pushed on to make a 4 man midfield. Instead its just so flat and awful its hard to watch. No team can press when its played that poorly, just an entire waste of a game today. Atleast within the last game it was a match of football although an uneventful one, today is just a terrible attempt.

Cant believe this game so many terrible decisions at one end Darikwa can make a simple pass to Lang but instead takes the shot with his weak foot miles wide, then goes and makes another error at the other end within minutes. He's not the only one though, sticking with the same unfunctional lineup and not changing anything at half time is terrible from the staff.

After getting back into the mix we're doing a great job of throwing it away again.

Not allowed to criticise, I do feel some of the defenders need to be dropped, calamity waiting to happen.

Richardson has largely been given a free pass all season due to the difficult circumstances and the players taking all the blame but time and time again I think he's been shown to be very limited. His lack of ability to get us defensively organised, unable to get us to perform against poor / out of form sides there for the taking and team selections and subs / tactics have been questionable. He is often late making tactical changes - and waits too long and get punished. His decision making on transfers also wasn't convincing - Whelan and Clough signed and never used, not bringing in a new keeper?

No doubt it's not an easy job and i appreciate him doing his best but I don't think he's shown any potential that if given the resources the new owners will provide that he will come good. Despite our difficult circumstances i think that we've regularly under performed this season. While we didn't have any owner you have to accept you don't have much option but now we've got the owners i think we need to take action like Burton did and try and bring in some fresh ideas as the current manager doesn't have the answers. Keeping Richardson would be like keeping Chris Hutchings back in the day.

Today has been diabolical from players and manager against a out of form, injury ravaged side that gave us a first minute head start. Can't use off the field uncertainty as excuse that was just shit.

Considering Evans ability and experience you'd expect him to be taking responsibility, dragging his team mates through but he's one of the worst culprits for going missing when the going gets tough. But it's a young lad like Lang who is stepping up and busting a gut trying to carry the rest of his senior team mates.