NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 528 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had one decent statement from them and that was last week, other than that we've had fuck all!

Its a them and us scenario here, the SC promised at the outset they would keep fans (that they represent) in the loop, they haven't, even you can see that ffs!

I'm betting ...

1. You had no idea how many updates they'd done
2. You hadn't read most of them
3. You didn't/don't know where to look for them anyway
4. You wouldn't be happy unless .........nah, skip that, ......you wouldn't be happy with whatever they told us.

Labelling this as a "them and us scenario" makes you look silly, childish, and (for some reason) a little bitter.

Take your advice to me and chill out. I can see now that besides in no way being Happy, and certainly not fitting the bill for Bashful, maybe the dwarf you should aim for is Sleepy.

:rolleyes:

Funny that......Why didnt you challenge Hindleymon when he posted the same thing earlier?

Post 10,788

I think I did challenge him T&C, though on the specific point of "them and us", he wasn't making half the song and dance you are.

NDA, in the dark, comms, "shut up", I responded to all those things T&C.

However, you've literally accused them of "showing their true colours". What on earth does that mean?

In their (numerous) comms updates, they've told supporters plenty. They've told us when they were worried, and they've told us when they were upbeat. The only thing they couldn't tell us was the detail of who and what.

Maybe your whinging is just down to jealousy? You think (or rather, you know) they know stuff you don't and you don't like it.

:shrug:

The SC in this case.

Now here, I'll agree with you ........ and I'll bet a pound to a penny that the SC do too.

They didn't ask to be thrust into the middle of this. They all had/have day jobs to do. They took it on because they felt it necessary. They took it on because they love Wigan Athletic. They took it on because they wanted to do something to help save our club.

How on earth does that possibly translate into a "them and us scenario"?

Nixon saying takeover is all on track and it's just the final paperwork and there are no red flag.

Oliver Gottman said on Twitter in response to a couple fan talking about the silence 'keep the faith' and 'fingers crossed' to will it be announced soon.

Seems like it's just a matter of time.

Now here, I'll agree with you ........ and I'll bet a pound to a penny that the SC do too.

They didn't ask to be thrust into the middle of this. They all had/have day jobs to do. They took it on because they felt it necessary. They took it on because they love Wigan Athletic. They took it on because they wanted to do something to help save our club.

How on earth does that possibly translate into a "them and us scenario"?

FFS! How many times? They didn't keep the promises they made at the outset. :arrghh:

I'm not sure who's biting Arthur, but there's certainly someone who's bitten more than they can chew.
;)

It's incredible that every single post is an attempt in some way to be confrontational / controversial Moonay, it's got to the point where I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next doozy. The one on the "Stanley Choi speaks" thread actually made me laugh out loud, thank goodness I wasn't drinking a brew ;)

FFS! How many times? They didn't keep the promises they made at the outset. :arrghh:

I'm still waiting for you to say which ones, and of course, most specifically, why you think they didn't "keep our supporters and our local community at the heart of every decision we make" . (Post 10,828)

What decisions have they made that didn't do this? Don't say signing the NDA, because they obviously felt that the SC playing a part in the process was better than not doing so.

It's incredible that every single post is an attempt in some way to be confrontational / controversial Moonay, it's got to the point where I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next doozy. The one on the "Stanley Choi speaks" thread actually made me laugh out loud, thank goodness I wasn't drinking a brew ;)

Steve Wright had it wrong. Mr Angry wasn't from Purley !
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.