Wilder lost dressing room

Have a guess TT.UTMPB

Lets have a guess

Greedy agents, want too much money
Greedy players want too much money
Prince whatshisname, did not give Wilder another 100 mill
Lack of ball boys
Floodlights too bright
You not being able to get to shirecliffe to annoy, I mean assist the coaching staff

Basically anything except for our poor tactics, recruitment and performances.

Not the nasty agents again... I thought we'd get rid of them when we got promoted.... how can we possibly anticipate something like that.

Lets have a guess

Greedy agents, want too much money
Greedy players want too much money
Prince whatshisname, did not give Wilder another 100 mill
Lack of ball boys
Floodlights too bright
You not being able to get to shirecliffe to annoy, I mean assist the coaching staff

Basically anything except for our poor tactics, recruitment and performances.
Perhaps you with all your wonderful wisdom&knowledge of Premier League football should write to our Chris and tell him how to put things r8 peggy.:yes:UTMPB

Cop out answer from you there rodders.

What in your opinion has CW done well this season ?
Cop out or not i am not going to betray the trust of my friend by telling all he told me in good faith on here mi owd pal.I am just trying to tell you all that our problems are not as straight forward as some of the fans or in some cases "experts" think.UTMPB

Cop out or not i am not going to betray the trust of my friend by telling all he told me in good faith on here mi owd pal.I am just trying to tell you all that our problems are not as straight forward as some of the fans or in some cases "experts" think.UTMPB
No one was asking you to betray anyone's trust.
It was obvious you blamed more then CW and that was why I asked where you apportion the blame.
It seems you are privy to some knowledge not known to all and you could eassily have said this but you chose not to respond at all with the 'have a guess'comment.
So, I'll have a guess which I am sure you will either confirm or deny

Dressing room bust up.

No one was asking you to betray anyone's trust.
It was obvious you blamed more then CW and that was why I asked where you apportion the blame.
It seems you are privy to some knowledge not known to all and you could eassily have said this but you chose not to respond at all with the 'have a guess'comment.
So, I'll have a guess which I am sure you will either confirm or deny

Dressing room bust up.
Boardroom bust up?

As Rodders insider information was tied into lost targets it's save to assume Wilder wasn't happy when missing out on his targets, seems strange when he said it was his best transfer window, who to believe. When you add the u turn in the Jan window it's obvious there are in house problems, not surprising in our current position. If the problem lies between the board and Wilder there is only going to be one winner. If it's anything to do with on field issues then clearly Wilder isn't doing the job he's paid to do. Personally the only thing that matters is the football club individuals come and go. Interesting period coming up if you believe rumours.

Perhaps you with all your wonderful wisdom&knowledge of Premier League football should write to our Chris and tell him how to put things r8 peggy.:yes:UTMPB

What's the matter Rod, your usual tactic of having sly digs at posters not getting you enough attention these days. So you have to make up shyte and hide behind the good old can't betray the trust response to get people responding.

All a bit pathetic really, get a life away from this board mate.

Did these problems cause us to stick 8 men behind the ball at Craven Cottage and hoof it to Billy and McBurnie ? Or is that all on CW ? You're watching the same as everyone else, you know how bad we've been and how abysmal CW has performed in what's been a record breaking bad season. We can't ignore CW's performance levels and use mental gymnastics to apportion blame everywhere else - that does the club no good whatsoever going forward.

I'm going to assume you've been told CW isn't buying the players, which he's hinted at in interviews. Eventually we'll find out the truth.

A question for you, knowing what you know, if you were CW whould you resign ?

Did these problems cause us to stick 8 men behind the ball at Craven Cottage and hoof it to Billy and McBurnie ? Or is that all on CW ? You're watching the same as everyone else, you know how bad we've been and how abysmal CW has performed in what's been a record breaking bad season. We can't ignore CW's performance levels and use mental gymnastics to apportion blame everywhere else - that does the club no good whatsoever going forward.

I'm going to assume you've been told CW isn't buying the players, which he's hinted at in interviews. Eventually we'll find out the truth.

Can’t you take a guess

What's the matter Rod, your usual tactic of having sly digs at posters not getting you enough attention these days. So you have to make up shyte and hide behind the good old can't betray the trust response to get people responding.

All a bit pathetic really, get a life away from this board mate.
I would say i'm getting enough attention Peggy but thanks for the concern.I really don't care if you believe me or not mi owd pal,and trying to antagonise me won't work either.:tongue::giggle:I hope you're well wrapped up and nice and warm in lovely Canada Mr Thinksheknowsitall.:geek:UTMPB

As Rodders insider information was tied into lost targets it's save to assume Wilder wasn't happy when missing out on his targets, seems strange when he said it was his best transfer window, who to believe. When you add the u turn in the Jan window it's obvious there are in house problems, not surprising in our current position. If the problem lies between the board and Wilder there is only going to be one winner. If it's anything to do with on field issues then clearly Wilder isn't doing the job he's paid to do. Personally the only thing that matters is the football club individuals come and go. Interesting period coming up if you believe rumours.
Have you seen the rumour linking Villa with a move for BERGE in the summer Dezza? UTMPB

Too many defensive injuries so I'm not unhappy to keep it 0-0 to halftime. And please do tell me they didn't try in that second half with half a first team missing.

Assume all tha wants Raumy,i don't believe i have ignored Our Chris's mistakes this season,obviously there's been mistakes the fella's admitted that himself.I sincerely hope our Chris does not resign.Do you want him to resign? If you do who do you want to replace him? UTMPB

Too many defensive injuries so I'm not unhappy to keep it 0-0 to halftime. And please do tell me they didn't try in that second half with half a first team missing.

More excuses Chips.

Is it written in stone we have to play five at the back ? Whose bright idea was it to sign a sicknote like Rodwell for cover ? Who sanctioned RND going to Stoke ? Why wasn't Slater recalled ?

All too often we 'try' when we're behind - and the only game we've got a result from after falling behind was WBA. Fulham had won 1 in 14, and CW turns up to have his tummy tickled by them.

Assume all tha wants Raumy,i don't believe i have ignored Our Chris's mistakes this season,obviously there's been mistakes the fella's admitted that himself.I sincerely hope our Chris does not resign.Do you want him to resign? If you do who do you want to replace him? UTMPB

Seasoned politicians don't dodge questions at the rate you're doing rod.

I want CW to buck his ideas up and prove to doubters like me he is the man with the fire, the skill sets and the expertise to be managing us next season. But just when we see things might be changing boom, the Chelsea, West Ham, and Fulham performances. In normal circumstances CW would have been sacked in November.

The next window and next season are crucial. Get it right and we could bounce back and take another crack at establishing the club as a top flight mainstay, get it wrong and we'll be stuck in the Championship meat grinder indefinitely.

The Prince will have to review it at the end of the season. If he wants to bring in a fresh manager fair enough. It'll probably be a manager from continental Europe we've never heard of, he might even sign attacking midfielders.

cause that lot arnt playing for him thats plain to see. in the week he wa saying they were this that and the other and need to look at them selfs,then they put that performance in. fuckin very worrying
So what you are saying here is that the players can't be arsed to do their job because they no longer get on with CW, think he is a wanXer, can't stand his guts and don't want to be in the same room as him, got the mardies on, can't be arsed to get out of bed and kick a ball about for 20 grand a week all because they think CW is a shit, doesn't pick them, is tactics are pathetic and he loves Lundstram and pays Sander and Brewster big money and they all believe they are class players and deserve more pay then anyone else. It is his fault we are at the bottom. Is that it losing the dressing room? Must be the human condition then!

Last edited: