Wilder lost dressing room | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wilder lost dressing room

More excuses Chips.

Is it written in stone we have to play five at the back ? Whose bright idea was it to sign a sicknote like Rodwell for cover ? Who sanctioned RND going to Stoke ? Why wasn't Slater recalled ?

All too often we 'try' when we're behind - and the only game we've got a result from after falling behind was WBA. Fulham had won 1 in 14, and CW turns up to have his tummy tickled by them.
Having half a team and ending with no defensice round holes is always a good excuse Raum.

Having half a team and ending with no defensice round holes is always a good excuse Raum.

Like me moaning theres no milk in the fridge, when I'm the one who does the shopping...

I totally get that we are on beam ends, and that we can't have endless list of high quality reserves to bring in to cover injuries. We come back to the question, why are we persisting with a system than needs round pegs, when all we've got is square ones. Don't you pick your team and formation to how they can play.? Thats why the questions are there about CW. How can you keep moaning about not having the players to play the preferred system, but then not change anything about the system.? Surely you can't just keep failing and going out week after week doing exactly the same thing.

Like me moaning theres no milk in the fridge, when I'm the one who does the shopping...

I totally get that we are on beam ends, and that we can't have endless list of high quality reserves to bring in to cover injuries. We come back to the question, why are we persisting with a system than needs round pegs, when all we've got is square ones. Don't you pick your team and formation to how they can play.? Thats why the questions are there about CW. How can you keep moaning about not having the players to play the preferred system, but then not change anything about the system.? Surely you can't just keep failing and going out week after week doing exactly the same thing.
No mate it's like you moaning there's no milk in the fridge but the Prince locks you in so you can't go shopping FKB.

Seasoned politicians don't dodge questions at the rate you're doing rod.

I want CW to buck his ideas up and prove to doubters like me he is the man with the fire, the skill sets and the expertise to be managing us next season. But just when we see things might be changing boom, the Chelsea, West Ham, and Fulham performances. In normal circumstances CW would have been sacked in November.

The next window and next season are crucial. Get it right and we could bounce back and take another crack at establishing the club as a top flight mainstay, get it wrong and we'll be stuck in the Championship meat grinder indefinitely.

The Prince will have to review it at the end of the season. If he wants to bring in a fresh manager fair enough. It'll probably be a manager from continental Europe we've never heard of, he might even sign attacking midfielders.
You talk about me dodging questions Raumy,o_O Do you want a new manager in at BDBL for next season Yes or NO,it's a straight forward question and it's 100% definate NO from me.UTMPB

But the door is locked for new milk purchases TT or a replacement for the bottle that is broken.
It wasn't when he bought Brewster- an expensive treat ( that's turning the milk sour) when he could have bought some long life defender to replace the broken bottle

Lets have a guess

Greedy agents, want too much money
Greedy players want too much money
Prince whatshisname, did not give Wilder another 100 mill
Lack of ball boys
Floodlights too bright
You not being able to get to shirecliffe to annoy, I mean assist the coaching staff

Basically anything except for our poor tactics, recruitment and performances.

You been playing in the snow winni???
1614246545458.png

No mate it's like you moaning there's no milk in the fridge but the Prince locks you in so you can't go shopping FKB.

We can all have a moan that we haven't got ten times the money. This is what you do if you can't get out to the shops. Keep wringing the last drop from the milk carton, or have a look in the cupboard for some Coffeemate, or drink it black, or hav an orange juice instead...

We can all have a moan that we haven't got ten times the money. This is what you do if you can't get out to the shops. Keep wringing the last drop from the milk carton, or have a look in the cupboard for some Coffeemate, or drink it black, or hav an orange juice instead...
Moaning on here Pops? really?:giggle: Ballax to that stuff you've mentioned to drink, get the ale out mi owd pal. UTMPB

My moan is that the Prince didn't allow CW anything in January 2021...that is all.

TT I think this was already in the pipeline before Jack last played on 21st Sept.
My complaint is January and the stop made by the Prince.
Back to the milk.
You break the bottle, you have money left though but decide to send it on sweets not milk.
He could have pulled out of the Brewster deal .
It's all about priorities Chips and CW got his wrong.

TT I think this was already in the pipeline before Jack last played on 21st Sept.
My complaint is January and the stop made by the Prince.

I understand your point Chips but as the time it was clear that we are going down, and therefore chucking good money after bad, assuming we could attract quality players who know they ae going to be pay cut and a division lower next season..

CW hasn't really got a complaint to make about being supported until January. He's been well supported at every window.

I understand your point Chips but as the time it was clear that we are going down, and therefore chucking good money after bad, assuming we could attract quality players who know they ae going to be pay cut and a division lower next season..

CW hasn't really got a complaint to make about being supported until January. He's been well supported at every window.
But I hadn't given up hope at that point.