Wilder lost dressing room | Page 8 | Vital Football

Wilder lost dressing room

Yes agreed there’s definitely a possibility that the timing of McC hanging around too long and then Covid could have put investors off, but you’d think that HRH would have mentioned the subject at some stage in the past 2 years surely? As I said, in his latest interview he’s talking about all the clubs he owns turning in a profit.
With us at least he has the parchute payments which should help and certainly won't go on a court case- unless McC puts his neck in the noose of another spurious 'loophole' from his laywers scrutinising every chip paper blowing around BDBL.

He doesn't appear to say much at all but is being optimistic if he wants to turn a profit out of his stable of teams. The only way would be to scout some real gems -which could have a benefit if it broadens the scope at BDBL because that's certainly needed.

A self made bumpy road Chips.
As for hitting out at him- AKA telling the truth.

He doesn't need an opponent to hit him, most of the blows are self inflicted.

The good news- he's now out for the count- or is that the prince:p
Yes but we got to the promised land in the end with Mr McCabe.

Yes but we got to the promised land in the end with Mr McCabe.
Dream on Chips, he was in dispute,he was discredited by High Court judges by then, he was resisting spending money on transfers.
He was completely out by 16/9 2019 having spent the previous 20 months in dispute.

To say he had an iota of a say in SUFC getting to the PL is using semantics to pursue a belief that no one else has.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...-09-16_Sheffield-United_Approved-Judgment.pdf

Dream on Chips, he was in dispute,he was discredited by High Court judges by then, he was resisting spending money on transfers.
He was completely out by 16/9 2019 having spent the previous 20 months in dispute.

To say he had an iota of a say in SUFC getting to the PL is using semantics to pursue a belief that no one else has.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...-09-16_Sheffield-United_Approved-Judgment.pdf
I still say he took us up and you seem deny it. It is a simple qurestion and it does not matter if the Prince was involved and CW was involved...both brought to the club by Mr McCabe. Swallow you pride TT.....thank him even if you end by thank God he's out.

If our relegation comes to fruition it will be interesting to see how the Prince and the board deal with our downturn in fortunes. When asked about the mortgage he had taken out to purchase the assets from KMat the forum he said he wouldn't be a problem if our Premiership status continued. So if relegation is confirmed what problems will surface, lots of questions to be asked in the coming months, hopefully they aren't all bad.[/

I still say he took us up and you seem deny it. It is a simple qurestion and it does not matter if the Prince was involved and CW was involved...both brought to the club by Mr McCabe. Swallow you pride TT.....thank him even if you end by thank God he's out.

All the recent, relative, success has been under joint ownership and, latterly, when the prince prevailed. The relegations were under him and him alone. The last 2 promotions were under joint ownership with the last one happening to a back drop of McC trying to upset the apple cart as he saw the PL pot of gold. In effect it was IN SPITE OF NOT BECAUSE OF McC

The only pride is in knowing that, all along, I was right about him and he proved it spectacularly with his actions subsequent to losing the court case.

I would never thank such a charlatan. I once described him as a cancer within the club and said that, until he and his family were cut out, we would never progress.

The cancer is gone, Thank God.

You need to look beyond the benevolent benefactor image he has so obvioulsy conned you with (Most of the rest have realised this by now Chips) and see what he really is- a vindictive, spiteful, deceitful,duplicitious,selfish, self obsessed,self interest driven hubristic bully of a man who proves it by his every action since being bested by his airport hook up.
Most of the rest have realised this Chips

To say there is absolutely nothing to thank him for is being generous.

Last edited:
The only pride is in knowing that, all along, I was right about him and he proved it spectacularly with his actions subsequent to losing the court case.

I would never thank such a charlatan. I once described him as a cancer within the club and said that, until he and his family were cut out, we would never progress.

The cancer is gone, Thank God.

You need to look beyond the benevolent benefactor image he has so obvioulsy conned you with and see what he really is- a vindictive, spiteful, deceitful,duplicitious,selfish, self obsessed,self interest driven hubristic bully of a man who proves it by his every action since being bested by his airport hook up.

To say there is absolutely nothing to thank him for is being generous.

Then I accept defeat TT but worry that the hatred is still in your head. Give it up lad.......keep calm and carry one.

Then I accept defeat TT but worry that the hatred is still in your head. Give it up lad.......keep calm and carry one.
I'm not the one continually defending him. I'm simply putting the facts out there.I will always challenge factual inacccuracies. It's not doing that , being apathetic that allows mis truths, extremism and radicals to prosper. Just ask Labour:p
I don't hate him. I hate what he did to our club.

I'm not the one continually defending him. I'm simply putting the facts out there.I will always challenge factual inacccuracies. It's not doing that , being apathetic that allows mis truths, extremism and radicals to prosper. Just ask Labour:p
I don't hate him. I hate what he did to our club.
You can't give it up can you TT? I never start, I only ever add my two penneth to
a jibe or insult to his ownership. Nothing more.

But, I'm only giving the Prince two more transfer windows to see what he is made of.

You can't give it up can you TT? I never start, I only ever add my two penneth to
a jibe or insult to his ownership. Nothing more.

But, I'm only giving the Prince two more transfer windows to see what he is made of.
Defending the indefensible Chips.

We've already had double the time in the PL than last time:p.

You were happy to give McC 22 transfer windows yet the prince gets less than 10% of that in your judgement.

Some might say that points to a massive bias in favour of one of them!

Defending the indefensible Chips.

We've already had double the time in the PL than last time:p.

You were happy to give McC 22 transfer windows yet the prince gets less than 10% of that in your judgement.

Some might say that points to a massive bias in favour of one of them!

I live my time as a Blade under different 'rules' it seems. Either way we both want
the same thing but differ on the ownership. In a few years will the Prince have sold up? Who knows but not all owners make money our of a club. If we are both here feel free to track me down for an apology if the Prince proves his worth TT.

The big thing that really scares me
Is, we don’t seem to have any tactics
Our midfield is none existent, we play like scared rabbits, whether we are losing drawing or winning
Players from last season have lost all confidence, new (ish) players haven’t hit the expectations required to keep us in the prem
Our recruitment has got to change
And we MUST have a plan b and c!!!
Chris hasn’t just become a bad manager, and injuries hasn’t helped, but he has a stubborn streak regards some of our players
Only he knows why!

I live my time as a Blade under different 'rules' it seems. Either way we both want
the same thing but differ on the ownership. In a few years will the Prince have sold up? Who knows but not all owners make money our of a club. If we are both here feel free to track me down for an apology if the Prince proves his worth TT.
For many he already has Chips.

He got McC out of the club.