10 Points behind Lincoln | Page 10 | Vital Football

10 Points behind Lincoln

I think most of us read other forums to get an idea of where we are. I don't get embarrassed if an Imp decides to post on a public opposition forum.
Perhaps some of us need to grow a thicker skin, nowt wrong with a bit of banter if that's all it is.
As someone posted earlier, it's tribal by nature.

Interesting how negative they all are on there, they've only just suffered their first away defeat .... but many are now predicting a defeat in the semi-final.

They are not happy with Johnson's tactics either, comparing him to Parkinson already?

Interesting how negative they all are on there, they've only just suffered their first away defeat .... but many are now predicting a defeat in the semi-final.

They are not happy with Johnson's tactics either, comparing him to Parkinson already?
Johnson only gets jobs cos of who his dad I'm certain of it.

That's pretty standard, though. There are lots of variations of that but they're all broadly similar in their message.

I saw this posted there.

At first I thought it was a parody, but it isn't, this is from a genuine presentation Lee Johnson did when he was at Barnsley

View attachment 46030

How, as a player could you see that and not piss yourself laughing. Drag zone for crying out loud. I've got images of Ru Paul on one part of the pitch, and after you've gone there, you get to have fun in the pin zone like at a bowling alley or something, or do crazy shots in the Bomb Alley. And what in the name of all this is holy is a POMO?? Jeez.