10 Points behind Lincoln | Vital Football

10 Points behind Lincoln

Pleasing that many are saying they have games in hand and it isn't an issue as they will soon catch up. As if saying our games in hand are 6 points or 9 points. Sorry but I would much prefer points on the board than games in hand. They still believe themselves to be a far better team, and assured of guaranteed points to come.

They stuffed us and we were poor but bouncing back with two brilliant 4-0 wins is better than I could possibly have expected.

I think if Sunderland had Appleton and some sensible recruitment they'd have won the league by now!

That’s an embarrassing thread of theirs. Almost feel sorry for them, they don’t have many positives up in Mackem land - the hope, delusion and living on the past are probably the only things keeping them going.

I think their problem isn't so much us, it's us plus the half a league full of teams between them and where they seem to think they're challenging. They've got a game or two in hand though, those are always worth the points.

1. Who cares?
2. Who is the Lincoln trying to comment on there? Like what is the goal? Totally mugged off by Sunlun.

Youd think given the ridiculous budget of Sunderland they would be top. However, the club and fans think they have a god given right to promotion and expect it. Until they realise from top to bottom they have to earn it, its not going to happen.