NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 373 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Nixon as he’s normally reliable with news. However I’ve read today’s tweets and he seems peeved he’s in the dark at the minute so has just resorted to stirring shit, probably to trigger those involved to feed him something.

I suspect the Jospeh interest is accurate. However id be surprised to see a repeat of the panic sales once a bid has been accepted if they have learnt any lessons from this process.

I normally agree with LMB, and respect his comments. Alas, in this case, I feel disappointed that he has chosen to join the speculators and conjecturists by suggesting that he has prior information about a new takeover bid. All this does is raise expectations and hopes.... which are likely to come crashing down in a matter of days. Please don't post such speculative comments unless you are 100 % sure of your facts 🤨

I like Nixon as he’s normally reliable with news. However I’ve read today’s tweets and he seems peeved he’s in the dark at the minute so has just resorted to stirring shit, probably to trigger those involved to feed him something.

I suspect the Jospeh interest is accurate. However id be surprised to see a repeat of the panic sales once a bid has been accepted if they have learnt any lessons from this process.
I am sure the admins will find a way to sell what they can when they can soon enough

I normally agree with LMB, and respect his comments. Alas, in this case, I feel disappointed that he has chosen to join the speculators and conjecturists by suggesting that he has prior information about a new takeover bid. All this does is raise expectations and hopes.... which are likely to come crashing down in a matter of days. Please don't post such speculative comments unless you are
You’ve left us dangling there. “Unless you are....100 per cent sure of your source”? 😉

I normally agree with LMB, and respect his comments. Alas, in this case, I feel disappointed that he has chosen to join the speculators and conjecturists by suggesting that he has prior information about a new takeover bid. All this does is raise expectations and hopes.... which are likely to come crashing down in a matter of days. Please don't post such speculative comments unless you are 100 % sure of your facts 🤨

Amazing. Folk are desperate to hear summat, but then want dotted "i"s and crossed "t"s.

I reckon LMB is right Notts ....... though as I've said, It may depend on the definition of "accepted".

I reckon we'll find out soon.

By the way ......... do you reckon Nixon is 100% sure of everything he posts?

Amazing. Folk are desperate to hear summat, but then want dotted "i"s and crossed "t"s.

I reckon LMB is right Notts ....... though as I've said, It may depend on the definition of "accepted".

I reckon we'll find out soon.

By the way ......... do you reckon Nixon is 100% sure of everything he posts?

Nixon is a journalist....he gets paid for writing crap, plus, he's not one of us 🤨

Nixon is a journalist....he gets paid for writing crap, plus, he's not one of us 🤨

But people tend to believe his "crap".

I don't know LMB at all, but from seeing his posts on here, I don't reckon he'd have posted summat if he didn't believe it was correct.

PS ......... if he's not "one of us", are you suggesting Nixon is "one of them" ? :hmmm:
;)

But people tend to believe his "crap".

I don't know LMB at all, but from seeing his posts on here, I don't reckon he'd have posted summat if he didn't believe it was correct.

PS ......... if he's not "one of us", are you suggesting Nixon is "one of them" ? :hmmm:
;)
Are we allowed to say that these days lol

Nixon's track record is excellent and knows most things most of the time, but he doesn't know everything every time.

We'll find out soon enough if this is one of those occasions.

I'd go with some and lots, or even lots and some, but not sure about most and most.

I am sure the admins will find a way to sell what they can when they can soon enough

Thats the fear with these arseholes isn’t it. If they could get away with I’m sure they would, though I’m sure any bid would be conditional on certain players remaining at the club throughout this window. Ganaye pulled out because the clubs value kept changing by the day and we certainly can’t afford a repeat.

I normally agree with LMB, and respect his comments. Alas, in this case, I feel disappointed that he has chosen to join the speculators and conjecturists by suggesting that he has prior information about a new takeover bid. All this does is raise expectations and hopes.... which are likely to come crashing down in a matter of days. Please don't post such speculative comments unless you are

And you know this how, ask moonay have I "joined the speculators"

I will tell you what and you can explain to everyone else on here who did not think i was speculating i will not bother with any other information I am given.

Nixon's track record is excellent and knows most things most of the time, but he doesn't know everything every time.

No point arguing about the latest rumour, as if it's true we'll find out soon enough. Let's hope it is good news.

So are you suggesting I am posting a rumour and nixon doesn't?

And you know this how, ask moonay have I "joined the speculators"

I will tell you what and you can explain to everyone else on here who did not think i was speculating i will not bother with any other information I am given.
Don’t be so sensitive. We’re all desperate for good news so please keep posting if you hear anything. Some of us don’t have the same links to the privileged few. I think Notts is just exhausted from all the false dawns like a lot of fans are

He's called most things right for a very long time. Not all but far more right than wrong, so I'd say most is fair assessment.
He has got some stories right but today's tale looks a desperate attempt to get a reaction from the actual bidders as he now seems to be frozen out by bidders and admin!I trust LMB more than Nixon to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.