NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 375 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Krasner saying in an earlier press conference that begbies want the 1st 250k from player add/sell ons. I hope every single bidder tells him to f*** off. The greedy bastards have already got 1.3m cleverly,safely tucked away from the sales of Euxton/Chippy.

I remember Krasner saying in an earlier press conference that begbies want the 1st 250k from player add/sell ons. I hope every single bidder tells him to f*** off. The greedy bastards have already got 1.3m cleverly,safely tucked away from the sales of Euxton/Chippy.

As you say Admin already made sure no matter what they will be paid, so they have minimal incentive to climb down on any demands. Whoever wants the club will have to satisfy admin if they want to do a deal.

Will there be an update today? If a bid has been accepted, you’d like to think there would be!

Last edited:
Will there be an update today? If a bid has been accepted, you’d like to hope there would be!

If the deposit is paid to trigger exclusivity then a statement would be imminent.

They may privately contact other parties first to inform them before saying anything publicly but i doubt we'd be waiting long for admin to put an update out if they have good news.

If the deposit is paid to trigger exclusivity then a statement would be imminent.

They may privately contact other parties first to inform them before saying anything publicly but i doubt we'd be waiting long for admin to put an update out if they have good news.

Every day counts in our current predicament. I just hope Frampton gets it because, despite my scepticism, his party feel like the only credible option left on the table if Royle and Ranson have truly walked away. All the others mentioned like this South African fella appear to be the typical hangers-on looking for a cheap deal that usually swirl around a dying club in its last days of administration.

J
LMB giving it to Nixon on twitter. go on LMB get him told.

Just seen it. Didn’t offer much in reply did he?

Funny it sounded like a young kid had written that to Nixon.
LMB is a fantasist who doesn't actually know any more than the rest of us. Everything he has written you can find on Twitter he has preported to tell us things but has not actually told us anything.

LMB is a fantasist who doesn't actually know any more than the rest of us. Everything he has written you can find on Twitter he has preported to tell us things but has not actually told us anything.

Who's to say that those on twitter haven't got their info from LMB? :hmmm:

;)

By the way, ....... to anyone who finds they cock up the "quote" part of their replies, it's cos you've mess with the "html code". Basically, you have to make sure you only start typing after the /QUOTE statement in the brackets [ ]. (Note - I can't put the brackets around the quote statement here, or it would mess with the code).

Last update was issued in August and they've not communicated anything beyond that. They need to issue another update on 6th Feb.

Do have a copy of the minutes from the creditors meeting, and does this set out the fees being charged for their services?

Who's to say that those on twitter haven't got their info from LMB? :hmmm:

;)

By the way, ....... to anyone who finds they cock up the "quote" part of their replies, it's cos you've mess with the "html code". Basically, you have to make sure you only start typing after the /QUOTE statement in the brackets [ ]. (Note - I can't put the brackets around the quote statement here, or it would mess with the code).

You just cant resist can you

You just cant resist can you

I'm not sure what it is that I can't resist ............. but if it's to do with the LMB bit, I'm fairly sure the same question could be put to your good self sir. In my defence, I did add a winky face.

If it's to do with the bit on replying and quoting, I mentioned it thinking it might be helpful.
:shrug:

Zakky, you’ll be aware lmb and myself rarely agree on matters. I’ve not seen the twitter exchange so can’t comment on the standards of the posts, however to label him a fantasist in regards the information he is supplying is simply incorrect. People can’t complain they aren’t ‘itk’ and then complain about those that are more sighted on such matters being generous in taking the trouble to appraise the rest of us.

If given a choice, I wouldn't want him either Moonay. But If I recall, his plan was to stabilise us with an aim to getting us in the championship, then sell it on at a profit.

As for being an asset stripper, I'm not really sure what he could strip, as both the stadium and CP would prove difficult, if not impossible, to sell given the covenants etc.

My point being: the Frampton scenario is the best option as it cuts out the middleman, ( Smurthwaite), but failing that, he might not be a bad shout, should there be no other viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.