NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 372 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that today is Sunday would not tally if nixon had published it, he knows nothing as nobody is talking to him, he has even pissed beggbies off who were drip feeding him info.

Interesting that Nixon doesn’t seem to think a bid is in, only a ‘proposal’. If that’s the case, then all those fans who had phone calls from Frampton weeks ago need to ring him back today and tell him to put up the cash (including a deposit).

If a bid truly has been accepted, then surely a deposit will follow imminently (since it comes out of the total bid rather than being on top of it) and we’ll hear from the admins tomorrow or Tuesday at latest. Here’s hoping...

We need serious 'Money' on the table not 'proposal's'
or wasted 'bidders', who keep moving the goalposts.

This has gone on for too long and the 'fanbase'
is already looking at alternatives if Latics fold.

Read, Chorley in the Cup thread,

The Latics fans DON'T want the Club to fold,
but are looking ahead, if the Club as we know it, has gone.

Springy......... it won't happen. At least, if it does happen, then a series of events, each one unlikely, will have gone catastrophically wrong.

Talk of going to watch Chorley, or Ashton, or Skem, or anyone was simply a walk down memory lane.

Wigan Athletic FC is going nowhere.

All rumours. That’s all at the moment. Would think a bloke like Nixon. With is football contacts will have a bit more idea than key board warriors. The bloke. Might not be right all the time. But as been on our case all the time so should give him credit. For at least trying to keep us fans informed. Even admin say there are a few interested. So. If so who are they. Why should he just pull a name out of the hat. Must be some truth in the names.

This is why, so many fans are losing interest, it's like a game of,
'Snakes and Ladders', our hopes are being built up only to disappear
in front of our eyes.

How long before the 'Fat Lady' has left the building?

Springy......... it won't happen. At least, if it does happen, then a series of events, each one unlikely, will have gone catastrophically wrong.

Talk of going to watch Chorley, or Ashton, or Skem, or anyone was simply a walk down memory lane.

Wigan Athletic FC is going nowhere.

I hope you are right moonay, but we need 'closure'
very quickly, one way or the other.

I hope you are right moonay, but we need 'closure'
very quickly, one way or the other.
I disagree. We want a positive closure very quickly ................. but if negative things happen, then I hope those things go slow, as at that least would give us time to recover and react.

Ta TB ......but that sounds like Nixon's assertion that they can go on charging indefinitely (if that's what he said) is rubbish.

Not entirely sure but in most admins/liquidations a fee is agreed by the parties and it is usually based on an agreed fee or a percentage basis although there is the option to agree a fee based on hours billed, but most companies shun that because it doesn't incentivise the admins/liquidators to sell as they can play it out and increase their fees. I strongly suspect that in our case it is the % option that has been agreed, but this is just my own thoughts, perhaps Wlatic could clear it up as he, I believe, is a registered creditor.

I disagree. We want a positive closure very quickly ................. but if negative things happen, then I hope those things go slow, as at that least would give us time to recover and react.

Will the EFL be as patient, if this drags on much longer?

Are they? I haven't heard any latics fans talking of alternatives, it's Latics are nowt, who are the alternatives!???
Thats true that skem i couldn't watch or support any other league club once a tic and all that
Non league club differant story but only talking if worst comes to the worst which we hope never happens

Are they? I haven't heard any latics fans talking of alternatives, it's Latics are nowt, who are the alternatives!???

Read, Chorley in the Cup thread.

It's up to each fan to decide for themselves what to do,
if Latics do fold, which no fan wants.

Will the EFL be as patient, if this drags on much longer?

Springy, did you listen to the PWU podcast with JJ, Lisa Nandy and Caroline from the SC?

They reckoned the EFL are being great with us, and have vowed (maybe didn't use that word) to work with us to get through this.

Though it's frustrating that things aren't moving quicker than they are, there's no need to beat ourselves up about it ....... they are moving.
(y)

Springy, did you listen to the PWU podcast with JJ, Lisa Nandy and Caroline from the SC?

They reckoned the EFL are being great with us, and have vowed (maybe didn't use that word) to work with us to get through this.

Though it's frustrating that things aren't moving quicker than they are, there's no need to beat ourselves up about it ....... they are moving.
(y)
Moonay,I noticed that Andrew Jukes fella off twitter who seems connected with the Frampton group only follows 1 person on twitter and it's your good self.Maybe he wants a private chat with you and anything that you are able to disclose you can let us know on here.

Moonay,I noticed that Andrew Jukes fella off twitter who seems connected with the Frampton group only follows 1 person on twitter and it's your good self.Maybe he wants a private chat with you and anything that you are able to disclose you can let us know on here.
Yeah, I know. He followed me at the time when Frampton was publicising his bid the first time round, back well before Christmas. I know a couple of people who he contacted at the time, but I didn't speak to him.

I think there's plenty of stuff on twitter that's telling a story of what's going on (if you follow the right people) ....... though obviously, not in any detail.

I think it sounds fairly positive though, which is basically that there's a bid in, the money is there (for the full amount, not requiring any points deduction), and we should hopefully hear something very soon.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.