Today v Burton | Page 4 | Vital Football

Today v Burton

Numerous loose balls in their area. Only once was a Gills player there. Pathetic miss by Akinde.

I have actually seen one good cross by Jackson today so I should be grateful for that.

Numerous loose balls in their area. Only once was a Gills player there. Pathetic miss by Akinde.

I have actually seen one good cross by Jackson today so I should be grateful for that.

I think one of the worst performances by Jackson today, have to say Tucker has looked quality since he has come on very cool and composed

Let's get really we are in a relegation battle if we can't get results in games like this one.

I think akinde put more effort into whining about the keepers time wasting than he does when we put a cross in the box.

Shocking result. We’ve been alright this second half (although we’ve lost every aerial challenge in the box since Oliver went off) but why do we start appalling every game? We only play 45 minute games.

Absolute dreck, our style of football is horrible to watch and we're on 5 defeats in 6 to pretty shit teams.

Be glad to see the back of Evans, be it soon or at the end of the season.