Today v Burton | Vital Football

Today v Burton

Will our new player start ?
I haven’t seen if he is available for selection today. Might be nice to give him some time to see what he’s about.

*edit - official site says he could make his debut today.

I’m torn on paying another tenner today. I already pay for audio commentary so could busy myself doing other things whilst listening. Or I could pay for ifollow, watch and get annoyed again, ruin dry January (which is going surprisingly ok at the moment).

Decisions decisions.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen if he is available for selection today. Might be nice to give him some time to see what he’s about.

*edit - official site says he could make his debut today.

I’m torn on paying another tenner today. I already pay for audio commentary so could busy myself doing other things whilst listening. Or I could pay for ifollow, watch and get annoyed again, ruin dry January (which is going surprisingly ok at the moment).

Decisions decisions.

Follow your heart mate ❤

The fact that Medley and Coyle have not lived up expectations would point to their departure especially if the wages are higher that other loan signings. Which is possible but of course we don't know. Good luck to Ty Johnson a big game for him only his second game at league level will mean pressure and nerves. Hope the lad gets a good first touch.

When I woke up this morning I worried this game might be off. Just logged onto Ifollow and Priestfield bathed in fabulous sunshine!
It's an omen. 😬