Today v Burton | Page 3 | Vital Football

Today v Burton

We have one tactic which is pass to Graham and expect him to perform a miracle beating a few players with a great ball yet even then no one wants to attack his crosses so it's pointless./QUOTE]

Think we got the new chap in to give us options on both wings, but we`re not managing to find Johnson frequently enough to see if it works - so far, anyway.

Yes. If you were listening at home the mere cost of the electricity would mean you were being ripped off.
Not sure whether the players are playing him anymore. Certainly him and Tucker have fallen out and it saddens me to say that his player acquisitions don’t seem to have worked either.
Hope i’m wrong

Utter rubbish, yet again. I', sick and tired of the way we're playing and our results - not enoyable at all. For the third game running, we are losing to a god-awful team there for the taking. We've created absolutely nothing against a defence who have shipped goals left right and centre and on the rare occasions we got near their goal look as much of a shambles as Plymouth's defence in the second half last week. Burton are rubbish and every bit the bottom club, created nothing, but somehow we concede goal against them from a fictional free kick with yet again little marking in the defence and a scrappy goal from their only shot on target in the game (and it's probably being generous to Burton to call it a shot on target let alone a goal!)

It can't be worse this half surely? I wouldn't bank on it!

Tucker playing well and needs to tbh as we are so sh#t. Really can't see where a goal is coming from. Burton more likely to score.

this is one shit game, I can’t see us scoring one goal, let alone two (bok I hope) games getting worse by the minute.