New signing - Morgan Rogers | Page 3 | Vital Football

New signing - Morgan Rogers

Winter Transfer Thread

sedgleyimp
Vital Football Hero

Nov 30, 2020

To chuck another name into the hat with no real substance other than guesswork.............how about Morgan Rogers from Manchester City.

There is a WBA link as Man City bought him from their youth team last year so I assume MA knows him.

Strong striker who if you went to the youth game between us and West Brom a couple of years back was the best player on the pitch at the age of 16

Anyone want the lottery numbers?????
I think you planted the seed and proves Michael Appleton reads this forum.

Think back all those years when we played a keeper out pitch to make a point and to try and force the boards hand. This is fantasy football stuff in comparison.

Good news. I hope the club are investigating who at the club is leaking information though. Not very professional by anyone concerned.

or... the news was shared to the media so they could prep their press releases, the Echo have released stuff early before and I think they even announced a signing (Hoban) which didn’t end up happening.

mistakes happen, stop trying to throw people under a bus because of your own personal views of that individual. Some people’s opinions on here are toxic at times.

we needed cover at cf.
a worldwide search for left wingers that can play centre forward... 18 and under. the guy in fifth place now plays for us.
Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 19.51.10.png

or... the news was shared to the media so they could prep their press releases, the Echo have released stuff early before and I think they even announced a signing (Hoban) which didn’t end up happening.

mistakes happen, stop trying to throw people under a bus because of your own personal views of that individual. Some people’s opinions on here are toxic at times.

We will have to disagree, but nothing at all toxic in my post just concern as a fan and shareholder.

My only concern with another loan signing is if we get promoted off the back of the loans and are not able to replace them with the right quality between the end of this and the start of next season whenever that may be.

My only concern with another loan signing is if we get promoted off the back of the loans and are not able to replace them with the right quality between the end of this and the start of next season whenever that may be.
I think we would be fine - we have made the moves up the leagues and with that the quality of loan signings. Can not see why we can not do it again. Especially with the extra funding of £4.5 million for being in the championship

MA, Jez and the recruitment team seemed to have focused on a good balance of young permanent signings to coach to better things, building an environment attractive to top class loans. Different facets of the same coin, I'd be confident they'll get that quality in.

MA, Jez and the recruitment team seemed to have focused on a good balance of young permanent signings to coach to better things, building an environment attractive to top class loans. Different facets of the same coin, I'd be confident they'll get that quality in.

Agreed, it’s a nice problem to have should we get there.

Welcome to the club Morgan, we are delighted to have you.

There is a lot online about our new signing, clearly one of the brightest young talents in the world game. Isn't that great?

20 goals in 37 games for England between U15 and U18; if he can replicate that at Lincoln, we will be in the Championship.

Very exciting signing, just hope we can hold on to what we already have. We seem to have the jump again on the sides around us, Jez George earning his money ! Clive and the Board help making it happen. Could be an interesting few months to May / June.
UTI.

Last edited: