New signing - Morgan Rogers | Vital Football

New signing - Morgan Rogers

Imp13

Vital Squad Member
Man City youngster Morgan Rogers to sign.

Gary at The Stacey West has just deleted a full article on the player with quotes from Jez George. Looks like he accidentally jumped the gun ahead of the club announcement.

Very exciting news, a youngster with incredible pedigree. Let’s hope that’s in addition to Brennan as opposed to a replacement.

I managed to read the article.

I'm assuming he's been a little too quick, but there were plenty of quotes and him in a Lincoln shirt! Knows Palmer, Johnson and Melbourne I think it said.

Not often(!) we sign £4m youngsters...

His Wikipedia entry has been amended to show the loan.

Who the hell updates these things? No wonder it is so full of errors.

Hasn't he been on loan elsewhere this or am I imagining that?
Sure I saw he'd been recalled?

Winter Transfer Thread

sedgleyimp
Vital Football Hero
Nov 30, 2020

To chuck another name into the hat with no real substance other than guesswork.............how about Morgan Rogers from Manchester City.

There is a WBA link as Man City bought him from their youth team last year so I assume MA knows him.

Strong striker who if you went to the youth game between us and West Brom a couple of years back was the best player on the pitch at the age of 16

Anyone want the lottery numbers?????

All I can add about this kid is that on football manager he went on to win the ballon d’or playing for Bayern Munich. Which would suggest they have some faith he’s a little bit good.
CAM/ST I believe.