Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise | Page 129 | Vital Football

Conspiracy Thread - Theories Or Otherwise

Went in a helicopter in South Africa with deanovilla. I find it most discombobulating, my dizziness and the helicopter's undulations made for a rather strange experience.

The "Globe" theory can't explain why the poles are colder than the equator. The Earth gets its heat from the sun's rays. And on a globe, the sun should be the same size and brightness no matter where you are. In fact, areas near the poles get more daylight during the summer, so they should be hotter than the equator, according to "conventional" "science" Only the Flat Earth can explain the cold "poles": they're further away from the path of the sun as it flies a mere 3000 miles above the surface of the Earth.

The "Globe" theory can't explain why the poles are colder than the equator. The Earth gets its heat from the sun's rays. And on a globe, the sun should be the same size and brightness no matter where you are. In fact, areas near the poles get more daylight during the summer, so they should be hotter than the equator, according to "conventional" "science" Only the Flat Earth can explain the cold "poles": they're further away from the path of the sun as it flies a mere 3000 miles above the surface of the Earth.

I really hope you believe that.

I'm nipping this in the bud, this is too close to the pattern of a removed member, and hiding behind proxy servers, network sharing and using a few noted and/or reported as forum spam servers, isn't for me thanks.

Became a joke last time, threads in both off topic and 100% became about the user, not the threads.

How close is the moon then?

You were never taught about the angle of incidence? This explains precisely why the poles are colder.

Reading back Green Tea crossed my mind - some of you will know what I mean! Others never had the "pleasure" 😏

For anyone confused about the earth they live on can I recommend a few YouTube sites who endeavour to clear things up concerning science and conspiracy theories..

Only appropriate place to put this - I see Scotland Yard with another million pounds of tax payer money have now identified a German inmate of being in Praia de Luz at the same time Maddison went missing and the lead they have is a fone call he made in the area.

Although he’s an inmate, another innocent bloke in this particular case no doubt who’s about to have his life turned upside down by the McCanns and their useless waste of money.

It’s desperate when they have to identify prisoners and link to them a popular tourist hotspot to create some news.