Who Says No Expectations | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who Says No Expectations

Dubious, because he was around at the time of all the shenanigans....he must have had suspicions, surely...too much left unexplained...he needs to go, along with the Royles.

Guilt by "being around"?!

Even if he had suspicions, what do you think he should .....no, could have done about them?

Sorry, I don't share that faith......he must have had an inkling...he's a qualified accountant in the engine room of the club, yet was taken in by a bunch of con men....say no more!

FFS.

A qualified accountant who was running the club very well. As there was absolutely nothing wrong with the books, how should he have had an inkling, and again, what could he have done about it?

Even if he had suspicions, what do you think he should .....no, could have done about them?

FFS.

A qualified accountant who was running the club very well. As there was absolutely nothing wrong with the books, how should he have had an inkling, and again, what could he have done about it?

Innocent until proven guilty....ok....but the fact that he may have something to hide is enough for him not to be employed by the club again.....too risky.

Innocent until proven guilty....ok....but the fact that he may have something to hide is enough for him not to be employed by the club again.....too risky.

I honestly don't believe this post ......especially from you Notts.

"Something to hide"? WTF?!!!

"Risky"? Isn't that slander? .................. against an innocent (until proven guilty) person?

Lockdown must be getting to you Notts.

I honestly don't believe this post ......especially from you Notts.

"Something to hide"? WTF?!!!

"Risky"? Isn't that slander? .................. against an innocent (until proven guilty) person?

Lockdown must be getting to you Notts.

Love is blind, Moonay!....your sense of objectivity has diminished....mind you, you're in Tier 3 now, so it is probably affecting your judgment.

Love is blind, Moonay!....your sense of objectivity has diminished....mind you, you're in Tier 3 now, so it is probably affecting your judgment.

Honestly Notts, with a totally unsubstantiated claim/suggestion such as the one you've come out with, I think it's very clear who's losing summat.

I note that you still haven't offered a single opinion as to what he might have done in this situation (assuming of course he suspected anything).

What a load of ignorant rubbish about Jonathan Jackson. He is Latics through and through and gave his all to our club. If you ever met him and spoke with him he is always positive cautious and honest He would never knowingly do anything to harm Latics. He was the person who kept us informed and made excellent presentation at the shareholders meetings You need to apologise to him for your totally made up comments

Honestly Notts, with a totally unsubstantiated claim/suggestion such as the one you've come out with, I think it's very clear who's losing summat.

I note that you still haven't offered a single opinion as to what he might have done in this situation (assuming of course he suspected anything).

I am merely saying that these guys were around at the time. If they couldn't put up more more of a fight then I don't think they are worthy of protecting the club..and its fans into the future. I'm not suggesting criminality, just incompetence....that's where the risk is.

I am merely saying that these guys were around at the time. If they couldn't put up more more of a fight then I don't think they are worthy of protecting the club..and its fans into the future. I'm not suggesting criminality, just incompetence....that's where the risk is.

Fight against what? What could he/they have done? Still waiting for any kind of a response.

Not worthy? FFS Notts, stop digging.

The thing with Jackson is he is told the budget the owner wants to run and he works within it. If the owner wants to fund a 12m wage bill and spend a further 8m on players then that is what he will work with. If he was told he had no transfer budget and to slash the wage bill to 5m he would've done that. The owner sets the agenda financially and Jackson makes it happen.

What happened was the equivalent of being taken to a very expensive restaurant by your boss and told you can order whatever you like on the menu and he is happy to take care of the bill - so you order something you normally couldnt afford. Then he does a runner before the bill comes and leaves you to pay for both your meal and his which you couldn't afford and would never have ordered without his assurance he was covering the cost. You can't legislate for being deliberetly fucked over so badly.

Jackson is by far the best person to represent the fans on the board. No other Latics fan is better positioned than him for the role due to his experience at the club. I would be concerned if we picked anyone other than him.

Just my opinion, Moonay...fresh blood needed....end of.
I've absolutely no problem with the difference of opinion Notts ........ it's your "justification" of it that I (and others it seems) strongly disagree with.

There's a case to be argued that a change may well be required ... ..... but certainly not for the reason(s) you put forward.

Why does there need to be a complete clearout? There has been a heck of lot of good stuff done by the club and it's past management. The youth system has been put into place and is now showing results. The community aspect has been absolutely outstanding and won awards. That suggests to me that some continuity is needed to continue with the good work and what better way than by using somebody with the best interests of the club at heart?

FFS.

Moonay it appears that Notts has joined that club, you know the one, the hindsight club, the one where after the event you can say what you think claiming what you say to be oh so true regardless if others can say otherwise!!!!

Last edited: