What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 113 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Mrs S absolutely hates curries, even the small. On odd occasions I've brought in a takeaway for myself - and been relegated to the garden to eat it!! Have a very occasional one out with my lads

Mrs S absolutely hates curries, even the small. On odd occasions I've brought in a takeaway for myself - and been relegated to the garden to eat it!! Have a very occasional one out with my lads
That's a shame, assuming you would like to eat them more often. They can be beautiful. Of course, they can be crap too, like the ones we ordered as a takeaway when we lived in Nottingham which were sweet beyond belief (even my balti or something similar). Possibly might have been confused between salt and sugar.

Mrs G is like that but not to that extent, she has managed chickpeas & rice but that’s as far as it goes. She does say to me and the kids get yourselves an Indian.

I find it strange as when we first met we went for an Indian in Maastricht with my parents. She told me it was really nice ! She’s not had one since we married Ermmmmmmmmm. Strange how things pan out !

Mrs G is like that but not to that extent, she has managed chickpeas & rice but that’s as far as it goes. She does say to me and the kids get yourselves an Indian.

I find it strange as when we first met we went for an Indian in Maastricht with my parents. She told me it was really nice ! She’s not had one since we married Ermmmmmmmmm. Strange how things pan out !

I think you've already worked out the answer here. ;)

With being out this evening with He Who Ought To Be Obeyed, had a very superior sourdough pizza in the pub! Washed down with a couple of glasses of Malbec this worked very nicely.

Normal service resumed tomorrow, steak pending.......

Yes, we went out yesterday evening - slightly delayed birthday meal for Mrs S. She had a fillet steak, I had mushroom and stilton tagliatelle followed by lemon cheesecake.

I'll be out in the cold and rain at footy this afternoon and will be coming home to a couple of pints of real ale from the local micro brewery, risotto, and apple pie freshly made by Mrs S - she's asked if I want pie or crumble - difficult choice, but apple pie is my favourite

Fish and chips with mushy peas last night.
Mushy peas must not touch the f&cs.
I know it's over the top but anyone else put their baked beans in a seperate bowl when they have them as part of a meal? I do but then dip chips in the sauce. Yep, I know I'm weird.:LOL:

Chicken tray bake tonight. Instead of salmon. This has artichokes added to the usual stuff.

I know it's over the top but anyone else put their baked beans in a seperate bowl when they have them as part of a meal? I do but then dip chips in the sauce. Yep, I know I'm weird.:LOL:

Chicken tray bake tonight. Instead of salmon. This has artichokes added to the usual stuff.

You need some melted chocolate to dip those chips in, Riiiik.

I normally have beans on toast or with a jacket, with lashings of brown sauce. I don’t have them with chips.