What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 115 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Spaghetti bolognese for us tonight - well, some spaghetti and some smashed lasagna sheets because we didn't have enough spaghetti in the house! Thankfully it worked well.

Smashed lasagne sheets?! Rob, we're all hoping your kitchen is sorted asap. 😁

Alongside the mushroom soup for dinner, Mrs S made some grissini (Aldi supplied/Jamie Oliver brand mix), and for tea it was Morrisons chunky cod with mustard mash and peas/beans followed by some more apple pie and ice cream

What is grissini?

What is grissini?

It's effectively thick bread sticks. Ours were about 2cm diameter, and poppy seeds were added to the dough mix (which, as I say, came out of a packet). The dough needed to be kneaded and proved before baking. They were ok. Not sure if we'll have again, though

Funnily enough no. I like chocloate on its own. Not keen on chocolate brownies, muffins etc. Things like that take up too much room when I could be shovelling neat chocholate in.
Funnily enough no. I like chocloate on its own. Not keen on chocolate brownies, muffins etc. Things like that take up too much room when I could be shovelling neat chocholate in.

Who's the philistine now, eh? ;)