Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL

Result?

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just a very bitty game, not flowing football like we have been playing. Nobody stands out, winks will get a yellow soon with his iffy tackles, Hart seems calm and assured,but mostly just meh

Bale is done for this game, Comfortable performance by us, could have scored another couple easily. Moura been very good. Need some fresh legs second half, I'll be surprised if Bale comes out or lasts much longer. Hart looking good, that pass to Moura typical of him.

Hoping he can run a little bit faster than that. Without his speed or at least some of it im not sure he will be that much of an asset as he isn’t making the runs for Doherty at all

Hoping he can run a little bit faster than that. Without his speed or at least some of it im not sure he will be that much of an asset as he isn’t making the runs for Doherty at all
He can still do the magic if someone will thread the ball to him, like v W Ham. But Lamela and Moura are playing their own solo games! Vin is involved with everyone and Hoj great distribution. Winks is Winks. Has a chance to try something more adventurous, but pirouette and short pass!

I guess they may be under instructions to just pace out and manage the game.

Last edited:
I'd love to see the following second half

Hojberg, Gio
Lamela, Ndombele, Dele
Vini

With Doherty and Reguilon flying forward. Let's pass them off the park.

I'm waiting to see whether this is Spurs weathering the storm after half time or whether this will be another 2nd half tactical nonsense again.