Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL | Page 4 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL

Result?

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Job done. Run out for a few inc Gio. Good to see Vin. Hart a good signing, miles better than Vorm. Defence not really tested, so nothing learned. Glad Kane had a proper rest. Remain unsure about Dele and his body language.

Next!

Damnit my 4-0 prediction should of come off at the end there. Good run out for Carlos, seems to have good awareness. Ben Davies looked bloody good at cb I thought.

Dele was good in his cameo. It’s just whether he can force his way onto the bench. He offers so much, I really hope he is up for the fight.

Dele appears to be going through the motions.

Touches - Lamela 42, Moura 42, Bale 44.......Dele 29 in 28 mins
Passes - Lamela 22, Moura 26, Bale 27........Dele 27 in 28 mins

Dele was anything but going through the motions. He showed the 3 starters what he is all about and was so much more productive than them. His touches were all over the pitch as well. Jose must be crazy not having this guy in his match day squad.

We were also so much more creative when we ditched the wide players and allowed our full-backs to get into advanced positions. Son was also outstanding.

Touches - Lamela 42, Moura 42, Bale 44.......Dele 29 in 28 mins
Passes - Lamela 22, Moura 26, Bale 27........Dele 27 in 28 mins

Dele was anything but going through the motions. He showed the 3 starters what he is all about and was so much more productive than them. His touches were all over the pitch as well. Jose must be crazy not having this guy in his match day squad.

We were also so much more creative when we ditched the wide players and allowed our full-backs to get into advanced positions. Son was also outstanding.
Fair enough on that assessment, but I'll reserve my judgement until he makes a start.

On a general note, a scrappy game. Not much learned from it to assist with future selections. Vin is an able backup to our two main men. Good to see Gio back. Bale far from a 90 mins man. Let's see how we follow this up v Burnley.

Fair enough on that assessment, but I'll reserve my judgement until he makes a start.

On a general note, a scrappy game. Not much learned from it to assist with future selections. Vin is an able backup to our two main men. Good to see Gio back. Bale far from a 90 mins man. Let's see how we follow this up v Burnley.

On my ratings I will be reserved because the opponents were not all that.

Yeah, not sure he's worthy of a start yet. We know that Hojberg, Kane and Son are nailed on. The other 3 positions in midfield and attack are interesting. Ndombele looks like he has one of the shirts but needs to work harder. Personally, I haven't been impressed with Lamela, Moura, Bergwijn or Bale in the last week.

The plot thickens !!!