Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL

Result?

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jose has to use the EL to get some dependency on some other players.

We are too dependent on Son and Kane and it would be good to see others like Bale, Dele, Gio and Ndombele start running the show in Europe.

We are also too dependent on Hojberg, and perhaps a kid like White could come in and be trusted in that role for the early stages.

I would like to see Tanganga and Rodon tested as well and wonder whether 3 at the back might be the way to go. Perhaps Davies playing with them and talking to them.

Anyone know who they are . Where are they from . Suppose I will have to do a Danny Rose . That’s not so bad when you have to google a player ..... but a whole team !

For once, a game we can make wholesale changes and still look strong (on paper!).

After the Spammers game, my in comings would be:
Hart, Tanga, Dier, Davies, Lamela, Moura, Dele, Vinictus and Bale.
(EDIT: Doc).

Rested (bench): Kane, Son, ND, Sissoko, Hoj.
(EDIT: Aurier)

Missing from squad: Sanchez, Gio, Hugo. Toby.

Won't repair the damage of Sunday's result but hopefully get others to claim a starting birth.

We are too dependent on Son and Kane and it would be good to see others like Bale, Dele, Gio and Ndombele start running the show in Europe.

We are also too dependent on Hojberg, and perhaps a kid like White could come in and be trusted in that role for the early stages.

I would like to see Tanganga and Rodon tested as well and wonder whether 3 at the back might be the way to go. Perhaps Davies playing with them and talking to them.
After yesterday I'm beginning to think 3 CB may be the way forward, how many headed goals do we concede from set play.

I expect Hart, Bale, Vinny,Doc, Dier, Dele, Lamela & Rodon to start, fitness assuming of course. Don't want to see Aurier or Sanchez even on the bench. Hoping and expecting us to put them to the sword from the off and hope what happened yesterday in the c!owing mins, never happens again. Still think we can have a helluva season...

I expect Hart, Bale, Vinny,Doc, Dier, Dele, Lamela & Rodon to start, fitness assuming of course. Don't want to see Aurier or Sanchez even on the bench. Hoping and expecting us to put them to the sword from the off and hope what happened yesterday in the c!owing mins, never happens again. Still think we can have a helluva season...

I would second that I do not know why play Aurier just because he scored and assisted in the Man utd game? Well the thing is he is a defender anything else what he does is a bonus

And for Sanchez I have noted so many times how useless he is for someone with perfect physic he is easily unsettled and lacks confidence. most of the time he misses headers from crosses remember s against Wolves last year, Everton and West ham this year always outjumped and jumps after the ball has gone past him. I may seem unfair to the boy but there no sentiments he should go. Not good enough

I believe Rodon was signed too late to be registered for our European squad for this round. Also not sure he would even be registered as we are already over the foreign player limit.

I believe Rodon was signed too late to be registered for our European squad for this round. Also not sure he would even be registered as we are already over the foreign player limit.

I think you're right actually. I guess that just puts more opportunity Japhet's direction. Problem is, he always seems to be injured.

Are CBs more susceptible to injuries due to the role they play ? If so , it's a position it makes sense to have decent cover for.

Any coach worth his salt is going to say put cross after cross after cross into the Spurs area. Run at Serge. Run at Sanchez. Spam put God knows how many crosses into our box, it's always been our achilles going back to the days of Dracula (Daines) in goal... As someone said Rodon can't play Europa depending on who is fit for CB's. Just need to keep Sanchez & Serge away from the team