Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub - EL

Result?

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both Scurge and Pancho are liable to make ridiculous errors...and do!
However to be fair we should have won 3-2 despite their errors, until the football gods decided to let shammers score a ridiculously unbelievable gobsmacking hit in the last seconds .....

We can have 12 subs on the bench and play 5 of them. So that allows plenty of flexibility on whether to start big guns or not. Loco and Lamela are back. Winks and Moura onky played short minutes against Spam.

Hart, Doherty, Sanchez, Toby, Davies, Winks, Loco, Alli, Lamela, Moura , Vinnie or Son.

On paper we should smash them, but the game isn't played on paper, they'll put up a fight, and I suspect it could be tight until the second half when they'll tire.

Last edited:
Hart, Doherty, Sanchez, Davies, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Winks, Lamela, Bale, Moura, Vinicius.

Four recognised attackers, and Davies in at CB to baby sit Sanchez. Interesting.

I fear I may have undercooked my scoreline. I am feeling very cocky about this, the cockerel will be crowing on high tonight.

Already seen Davies lack of height almost cause a goal in the first exchange.

That was at least a booking on Doherty as well.

Stonewall booking on Moura.....not given. More nonsense from refs in the first half of matches. Wouldn't have even had to think about it in the middle of the second half. Why is that when the rules are the same in both halves?