• Win

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True...but up 3-0 is a good time to bring on Bale to get him some game time. I will question Winks and Lucas instead of others we had. Though to be fair...Winks needs to play better....and Lucas well yeah he should have never come on.
No both subs were spot on. At 3-0 the game was won. Gotta ask where was their minerals today?

I said earlier in the week I think Dier and Sanchez will be the CB pick this season more
Got to agree with that.
Barmy.

Barmy I was just going to post something similar.

For me our strong attacking bench influenced that. Normally 3-0 up with 15 mins to go Jose would have brought on Davies for Son and pushed Reguilon further up field. Bale was obviously going to get minutes and I think Jose probably wanted to let Moura know he’s still an important player (hence bringing him on) Sanchez was shocking all game, really struggled on the left side. Dier and Rodon have a massive opportunity to form a partnership in the league this season.

Two extremes. Watching the best football and clinical finishing we can offer for 16 mins and seeing a capitulation in the last 10.

It aint over when u r talking about Spurs unfortunately. If it was the Chelski Jose managed, it would be over at 1-0

Agree, we are a long, long way from being a proper Jose side. Defence just isn't good enough, we could be 2/3 up against any side in the league and it ain't over with us.

Despite this being an absolute disaster I still think we are a good team with the potential to have a very good season. If win this game 3-2 we are all talking about if we could put a title challenge up

that 2nd half was the ultimate showcase in complacency. Think the game is won, don't go for the jugular, concede a couple crap goals and then they get a lift and we throw it away. Those goals we conceded were pathetic. i'm livid after that second half.
Yep Ravens, bloody true, then add arrogance and naivety to your post, about sums it all up. I am as livid as yourself, poor poor poor.

I have absolutely no issue with Jose first substitutions' Son had ran himself into the the ground and we need Tanguy for Thursday.
Winks is a more defensive player than Tanguy and we are 3-0 up so I don't see the issue with that if I'm honest, for me the issue is with some of our decision making. Sissoko makes a poor attempt to clear the ball on our right which eventually leads to the own goal, Harry heads the ball out and down into a dangerous area and Winks should simply put his foot through it.

Thing is, I thought we were poor in the second half. We looked like a team who already thought they had the win in the bag and most of the players dropped to about 75%. The only reason we were keeping Spam at bay was because Ndombele and Kane were keeping possession so well in midfield.

Sissoko was poor defensively for their first goal, I think Lucas and Reguilon were sloppy for their second with bad luck for Sanchez, and Aurier and Winks were naive in the build up to their third. I find it very hard to say anyone was totally at fault for the goals but I do think Mourinho should have acted differently in trying to stop the Spams from turning the game around.

Thing is, I thought we were poor in the second half. We looked like a team who already thought they had the win in the bag and most of the players dropped to about 75%. The only reason we were keeping Spam at bay was because Ndombele and Kane were keeping possession so well in midfield.

Sissoko was poor defensively for their first goal, I think Lucas and Reguilon were sloppy for their second with bad luck for Sanchez, and Aurier and Winks were naive in the build up to their third. I find it very hard to say anyone was totally at fault for the goals but I do think Mourinho should have acted differently in trying to stop the Spams from turning the game around.
In other words we went to sleep for the last 15 minutes.

Aurier, Sissoko & Sanchez will always give away free kicks in problem areas, no matter what else they can or can't do, free kicks are where we concede from far too often. So fecked off..... wtf was Sanchez doing heading that ball for the og? Why did serge have to foul for the free kick for the equaliser, why didn't winks just boot the ball Instead of trying to play it....how did bale miss.... All said and done grudging praise for spam who never gave up ....the sob's!

I have absolutely no issue with Jose first substitutions' Son had ran himself into the the ground and we need Tanguy for Thursday.
Winks is a more defensive player than Tanguy and we are 3-0 up so I don't see the issue with that if I'm honest, for me the issue is with some of our decision making. Sissoko makes a poor attempt to clear the ball on our right which eventually leads to the own goal, Harry heads the ball out and down into a dangerous area and Winks should simply put his foot through it.
Top we can analyse each of their goals individually, but I have to agree with Matic. The whole attitude and our style had changed from the restart. Our front men were then tiring and ND was almost on his knees. So the onus was on the DM and defence to manage the game. Instead it were our attacking players that were defending better, with little energy to run up. That meant hoofs and more of the same. Our passing deteriorated in 2nd half.

Admittedly, had Kane or Bale put their 2nd half efforts away, we could be having a different debate!!

Last edited:
We have no chance at all. I do however believe that we'll finish comfortably in the top 4.

The next 10 games will tell us, let’s see if we are in the mix after 15 games. I honestly think this will be a very open season. City and Liverpool will drop their fair share of points. Chelsea could if they sort out their defense. Everton just concentrating domestically have a great chance, we have a chance, EVEN Arsenal have a chance. Wide open for me. Just need to go and earn it!!

The next 10 games will tell us, let’s see if we are in the mix after 15 games. I honestly think this will be a very open season. City and Liverpool will drop their fair share of points. Chelsea could if they sort out their defense. Everton just concentrating domestically have a great chance, we have a chance, EVEN Arsenal have a chance. Wide open for me. Just need to go and earn it!!

Agree, lots of teams will drop points including us. We still have a favourable next 3 games.

I'd have taken 10 points from our next 4 before this game, it's still well possible.

I agree with you about it being wide open, thing is we have little chance when we are shipping so many goals. Until that changes top 4 is all i can see for the time being.