So what next? Who stays? Who goes? Who comes in? | Page 24 | Vital Football

So what next? Who stays? Who goes? Who comes in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer it closed before the season kicked off, but the problem is other European leagues didnt so you still have the issue of foreign clubs sniffing around your squad. If our window has already closed there is no chance to replace them until January. Its all swings and roundabouts for me - unless all leagues start on the same date you wont get a perfect solution
What was the official reason given for having a transfer window, as opposed to the buy em at anytime, as it used to be.

It was designed to stop clubs trying to destabilise challengers/rivals by sniffing around their best players in March/April as the season comes to a finale.

Ridiculous idea is the transfer window, I wish they would scrap it.

If they had put it in place 30+ years ago, it would also have prevented Graham Taylor from signing carthorse Cascarino. Who knows how that season would have turned out if he hadnt

It is a bit silly especially as Chelsea had signed two players before the window opened or should I say signed an agreement before the window opened.

They can only register players in the windows.

Chong from Man Utd has moved to Werder Bremen for a season loan he plays on the right, could this be cover for Rashica?
It seems like Rashica will leave Bremen this summer it’s just a case of whether it’s us or a host of other clubs reportedly interested. Hopefully it’s us but who knows what’s really going on because I strongly presume these Twitter people know as much as us about any possible transfers

I'd say we've all but signed Watkins and Rashica looks fairly likely too. Just a matter of time before one comes in and then more will follow like dominoes.
How on earth could you possibly know that

I hope we are close to signing someone but I haven’t seen any concrete rumours from any reputable sources. People clinging to Twitter “in the know” accounts... I could make up an account and post some rumours doesn’t make it true at all

How on earth could you possibly know that

I hope we are close to signing someone but I haven’t seen any concrete rumours from any reputable sources. People clinging to Twitter “in the know” accounts... I could make up an account and post some rumours doesn’t make it true at all
Sky Sports don't usually report transfers until they are fairly close to completion and the transfer makes sense considering Dean has coached Watkins before etc. etc. I can't see why Watkins would want to go anywhere else unless he wants to stay in London and play for Palace.

Rashica's agent seems adamant that a move to Villa is going to happen and there don't seem to be any conflicting reports to the contrary. WB have signed a new winger on loan. Makes sense.

I'm not on twitter so I can't speak for the ITK accounts. I just follow sky sports and BBC and this forum.

Well, it had to happen didn't it..... We've finally signed one.

Jaden Philogene-Bidace..... The 18 yr old winger has signed a professional contract with us..... :wahey:

I'm not on twitter so I can't speak for the ITK accounts. I just follow sky sports and BBC and this forum.

They're a joke.

I saw 2 of them arguing the other day with other about who knows what. They know fuck all.

Does anyone remember Grealish's brother challenging one of them, and the ITK claiming that they knew more about what was going on with Jack than his own brother? lol

Well, it had to happen didn't it..... We've finally signed one.

Jaden Philogene-Bidace..... The 18 yr old winger has signed a professional contract with us..... :wahey:
Let's hope he's not another Daniel Johnson/Callum Robinson/RHM/Callum O'Hare who will wind up in a mid-table Championship club in 3 or 4 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.