#COVID19 | Page 412 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Purpose of a forum is to have people visiting and posting.

More people will post with these threads where they are, because they are interesting to a fair few people; hence the number of posts.

It's the off season and the part of the transfer window where fuck all is happening. It's taken the club two weeks to finally decide to retain the manager. So there isn't much football to talk about.

You know what these threads are and you know what you need to do to avoid them. It's not hard. I don't post on threads I have no interest in.

I would hope OKD would keep them here.

Im guessing reading this regurgitated BS is enough to put them off.

@AdebolaCornflakes you was asked to create a survey at the Triple M, just where the hell is it you lazy c****t?

Why would we want schools in a limited way?
We don't want them to be limited. I was ambiguous. I meant it would not necessarily be a trade off. I'm quite optimistic that both can be open.

Everything will be limited relative to last year. Even a "fully open" school is likely to be limited in terms of some activities. Choirs, school plays, other music, some sports perhaps. Pubs might have, for example, lower max occupancy so you don't get situations where you can barely move towards or away from a bar that is ten deep.

That's all just going to be a fact of life until we have a vaccine or the numbers are very, very low indeed.

Woke up the other morning , sorted the dogs out first before myself as usual , fed and took out etc , was absolutely busting for a shite the time they'd decided to finally have one (seeing them do that spinning thing before they have one made me need to go even more ) anyway i finally get to go to the kazi , settle down on the pan with my book ( i only ever read on the bog and in the bath) first installment was on it's way out when i get two wasps buzzing around my nutsack and ringpiece.
Fucking things . Tried to swat them away with the book but just made them more agitated.
Seemingly operating as a highly effective pair they managed to drive me out of the kazi mid shit.
Tired ( not even had a coffee) and in dire need of a decent clear out i fetched a fly swat and went back with a vengeance.
Suffice to say i kicked their stripey arses and the fly swat is now a permanent fixture in the drop zone.
Wankers.

Woke up the other morning , sorted the dogs out first before myself as usual , fed and took out etc , was absolutely busting for a shite the time they'd decided to finally have one (seeing them do that spinning thing before they have one made me need to go even more ) anyway i finally get to go to the kazi , settle down on the pan with my book ( i only ever read on the bog and in the bath) first installment was on it's way out when i get two wasps buzzing around my nutsack and ringpiece.
Fucking things . Tried to swat them away with the book but just made them more agitated.
Seemingly operating as a highly effective pair they managed to drive me out of the kazi mid shit.
Tired ( not even had a coffee) and in dire need of a decent clear out i fetched a fly swat and went back with a vengeance.
Suffice to say i kicked their stripey arses and the fly swat is now a permanent fixture in the drop zone.
Wankers.

Is that a Robert Johnson number?

I see we have the deepest recession in Europe and according to our Chancellor that's because we like going to the cinema together. Ho hum.
Deepest recession AND highest body count. Vote Leave tory government knocking it out of the park.

While we're comparing, I wonder where the UK sits in the corruption scale? Or money lost through wasteful /useless contracts.

Am giving up football. Taking up fencing. Have own mask and gloves, anyone comes within 6 feet, I stab them.

Genuinely always wanted learn how to do it

Think it was because I used to be a big Iron Maiden fan and Bruce did it for the country

Deepest recession AND highest body count. Vote Leave tory government knocking it out of the park.

While we're comparing, I wonder where the UK sits in the corruption scale? Or money lost through wasteful /useless contracts.

Think we will go into a depression

Unless we just believe 🤣

Wankers.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How you doing Orbz

Is everything looking better with your legs?

I was looking at the death figures a few days ago and couldn't help but compare the UK figure of 46,000 aprox with just over 400 for Australia. And I couldn't make any real sense out of them. There must be something horribly wrong somewhere.

I was looking at the death figures a few days ago and couldn't help but compare the UK figure of 46,000 aprox with just over 400 for Australia. And I couldn't make any real sense out of them. There must be something horribly wrong somewhere.

I can only comment on what is happening in the States but ours is way messed up and it is due to a lack of a National Policy for this Pandemic(I blame Trump for this fiasco). The fact we have some people (actually quite a few) who aren't taking this pandemic seriously. As an example they had a lady on the news about a month ago saying she was blessed with the blood of Jesus Christ, so she is immune. I mean that is all well and good but for the rest of us who haven't been blessed can you please wear a mask and try standing 6 feet from me if possible