12 point appeal | Page 23 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

I very much doubt he incriminated himself or that other **** and was undoubtedly coached beforehand and had a legal representative on that call. Given we’ve used his testimony in our appeal suggests to me it was an effort to ensure we don’t get relegated and thus mitigate the burning desire to pursue this further. I’ve no evidence of that but given he tried liquidating us on the day he took over I suspect it’s damage limitation time for these ***** if they are being seen to help us now.

Oh, I agree re the zoom call and using his input to today's proceedings ............ but as Zakky rightly picked out, the fact that the QC has got someone well versed in fraud in his team does beg the question as to what might happen (to paraphrase Jimmy Radcliffe) "long after today is all over".

Here's hoping!

Bugger all to go at here.

Can't for the life of me understand why a decision couldn't be given in the next few hours. What on earth will take them so long?

https://wiganathletic.com/news/2020...ministrators-of-Wigan-Athletic-Football-Club/

But that could be a positive, it may mean that the case presented has given the panel an actual difficult decision to make. Of course we know there is clear evidence as to why the appeal should go in our favour and ofcourse it does not help with buying parties, but maybe this might be a good thing in regards to winning.

But that could be a positive, it may mean that the case presented has given the panel an actual difficult decision to make. Of course we know there is clear evidence as to why the appeal should go in our favour and ofcourse it does not help with buying parties, but maybe this might be a good thing in regards to winning.
I think they always said that the decision would be reserved today, and announced sometime next week, so I don't see it as positive or negative .................. simply unnecessary.

I think they always said that the decision would be reserved today, and announced sometime next week, so I don't see it as positive or negative .................. simply unnecessary.

We may get an interim decision in that penalty was incorrectly imposed this season - so provides clarity in regards relegating Barnsley whilst affording them time to consider what penalty, if any, we’ll be due next season.

We may get an interim decision in that penalty was incorrectly imposed this season - so provides clarity in regards relegating Barnsley whilst affording them time to consider what penalty, if any, we’ll be due next season.
I know where you're coming from with that, but with the extension to the season etc, I think there's a reasonable assumption that all "normal" dates would move to the right as well.

In fact, I hope so, as I still reckon we'll get a reduction in the points. Next season will be hard enough as it is without starting off on minus points !

I very much doubt he incriminated himself or that other **** and was undoubtedly coached beforehand and had a legal representative on that call. Given we’ve used his testimony in our appeal suggests to me it was an effort to ensure we don’t get relegated and thus mitigate the burning desire to pursue this further. I’ve no evidence of that but given he tried liquidating us on the day he took over I suspect it’s damage limitation time for these ***** if they are being seen to help us now.

The only thing I hope these dodgy, heartless, conniving ***** get are a good dose of covid 19, 20 & 21.....

So what do u wish them then Norm? The fact that they didn't give a fuck what shit storm they left behind, who they fucked over, any consequences to people working there and the resulting redundancies.....you wish them well will you???

He constantly goes against the Wigan Athletic grain and you just start wondering :
Is he really a latics fan or just one great big wind up merchant!
I wonder if he also lives in Australia like Brick?

Wednesday ........................... minus 12 ........................... NEXT EFFING YEAR !!!

How on earth does that make sense?

Absolutely stinks and just goes to show it's one law for the "Big Clubs" and another for the likes of us.
:mad:

We all said ages ago they were holding back the judgement to save Sheff Wed from relegation this season, they’ll appeal it down to even less and they'll finish mid table next season with or without minor deduction.

If you are a big club it's a different set of rules and punishments are only applied when it won't make much difference.

If Wednesday were 13 clear of the drop zone you know they'd have give it them this season happily.

No excuse for them punishing us this season after this. But I bet they do.

Oh, I agree re the zoom call and using his input to today's proceedings ............ but as Zakky rightly picked out, the fact that the QC has got someone well versed in fraud in his team does beg the question as to what might happen (to paraphrase Jimmy Radcliffe) "long after today is all over".

Here's hoping!

It could be 'Twelve before Tuesday'