Possible Summer Transfer Targets | Page 4 | Vital Football

Possible Summer Transfer Targets

Only on here for now.

Any idea if I've been banned permanently?

When I go to the site it now just says 'you have been banned'. It previously said when the ban would be lifted as well.

Hopefully little Bitchman Morgans is happy with his work. The Rumour Mill needs Daddy back.
Me too. I send emails but the Marxists who run the board never have the courtesy to reply. It seems to have become more a political vehicle rather than a football forum.

I wonder what they thought of us when we stuffed them 3-0 a couple of weeks ago, or should we only use our bad games a measure of what we are.?

I know we were impressive against them. But we still had little of the ball.

They sent Gallagher from Charlton to Swansea mid season (royally f**cking Charlton over) because he'd be in a better team who have more of the ball.

He was doing great at Charlton. It was totally convenient for all. But they still did that. And Charlton were eventually relegated by 1 point.

Me too. I send emails but the Marxists who run the board never have the courtesy to reply. It seems to have become more a political vehicle rather than a football forum.

I'd imagine that The Couple rarely reply to us mere peasants. They're too busy Tweeting about being at sh1tty hipster jaunts and securing more advertising revenue while still taking donations.

Whatever. As long as it keeps their foot in the door at the club.

Maybe 'Door Deals' can still ruin another kit for us yet.....

Last edited:
Mike van der Hoorn - Swansea CB seemingly out of contract. They rejected about £10m for him last summer. He's the type who can play CB or RCB. McBurnie is a link to him. We were linked with his team mate Rodon. Maybe we're considering van der Hoorn as well.

Here is what i have asked >

Am asking on behalf of @ricky he would like to know if there is a length of time involved for the ban or is it permanent,he does not know.

For @foxy and @linz

Just one reply >

@ShockingBadBuy

It might depend on whether a banned person then goes on other message boards, saying how shit this forum is and giving Foxy and Linz a right personal slagging?

-----------------------------------------

Lots of folks read both boards,thats why i said to you are you burning bridges with the above comments its sad to say you look to have burned the bridge.

From @foxy >

In this instance, permanent, due to the nature and lack of heed of various previous warnings.

PC gone mad I know, but he'll not be too disappointed, given how shit he says this place is

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I bet that 'ShockingBadBuy' has been on duty for the last month looking for any dirt on me he can report back with! Mummy and Daddy must be pleased. Very, very pleased.

So anyway, you can now be banned for what you post on other forums....?

It's almost as if they make it up as they go along!

ShockingBadBuy said: It might depend on whether a banned person then goes on other message boards, saying how shit this forum is and giving Foxy and Linz a right personal slagging?​

Foxy >

It doesn't really, though it probably should.
In this instance, it's more to do with attitude and disregard for the most basic and understandable rules.

Make sure The Lord gets this.

Foxy....

I've only had one infraction/warning previously. One.

The 'basic' rules I seem to have broken were done PRIVATELY. I had no idea this could get you a ban.

If you want to look into the nature of it, look at the instigator. Properly. It wasn't me.

I've always made continued efforts not to allow threads I'm involved in to deteriorate with tit for tat insults. I've always posted in the interests of your forum. Although I'm sure that went completely over your head.

Nice of you to let me know that the ban has been changed to permanent.

Nice of you to lock my account before I could even f**cking read the messages you presumably sent me.

Nice of you to make sure I can't even logout and am therefore unable to even read the forum.

Will you at least do me a favour and log me out so I can?

Don't take this too personally - it doesn't mean I think the forum is great and you are God. It is simply the busiest Blades forum by far for the time being, and as one of your biggest contributors for years you could at least do me the courtesy of allowing me to read it to keep up to date.

Foxy >

It doesn't really, though it probably should.
In this instance, it's more to do with attitude and disregard for the most basic and understandable rules.

It's funny how that initial "attitude and disregard" has only become bad enough to warrant a permanent ban AFTER comments made on other forums.

Who are you kidding, Foxy?

1st July: "Your ban will be lifted on 30 July" -->
Zero further posts on S2 from me -->
20th July: "You have been banned"

Make sure that f**cking worm 'CaptainMorgans' knows I'm banned permanently as well.

Instigated. Received deserved insult. Complains. Gets me banned.

Hope he's pleased.

I've never in all the time i've posted on forums,understood why some folk get upset by what's posted.Yes of course folk will disagree with each other and if somebody calls you thick or whatever just smile and think of something to hit back with.I was taught from a very early age not to let anyone see you were getting upset and just laugh it off.Oh well the world's obviously changed since i was a lad but not always for the better.UTMPB

I've never in all the time i've posted on forums,understood why some folk get upset by what's posted.Yes of course folk will disagree with each other and if somebody calls you thick or whatever just smile and think of something to hit back with.I was taught from a very early age not to let anyone see you were getting upset and just laugh it off.Oh well the world's obviously changed since i was a lad but not always for the better.UTMPB
Don't start that again with me Rod.
I was taught to tell people if they speak out line and not resort to verbal thuggery.
It's gotten me into many a scrap.:yes:

Don't start that again with me Rod.
I was taught to tell people if they speak out line and not resort to verbal thuggery.
It's gotten me into many a scrap.:yes:
I was more commenting on how/why Herby's been banned off S2 Chippy and i stand by what i said i try and not show anyone that they may be getting on my nerves.That's not to say i don't answer them back as i'm sure you've realised by some of my posts on here mi owd pal.:giggle: But i suppose i'm lucky in that i'm always a very very very POPULAR poster and don't get many negative posts abart me do i.:LOL: 116428318_10221605132974818_2454109121330199876_n.jpg Just a reminder to folk despite losing the last 3 games,we've had a bloody good season,GOD&Billy.I'm going to say something that some may disagree with but i think Billy can count himself fortunate to have got a contract extension because i don't think he's good enough for us anymore especially if we're to progress next season but i do thank him for his contribution on this Journey we're on. UTMPB