Possible Summer Transfer Targets | Page 16 | Vital Football

Possible Summer Transfer Targets

Exactly the sort of move to fuck me off.

High quality free transfer, just what we need, goes to a rival we should be able to compete with because we can't get our arses into gear.

Maybe we considered him and don't want him.

Maybe we approached him, and he doesn't want to come.

Its going to be a long summer if every player transfer in the division comes with a 'Why, oh why.? Typical Useless United, etc etc' tag line...

He's just such an obvious one, though.

There are players who if available on frees you try to sign, and he's one. So is Rothwell.

It's possible we've contacted his agent and he's not interested but if that's the case, then why? West Brom shouldn't be able to blow us out of the water with wages. And they're currently in a worse place on the pitch than we are.

There are players who if available on frees you try to sign, and he's one. So is Rothwell.

It's possible we've contacted his agent and he's not interested but if that's the case, then why? West Brom shouldn't be able to blow us out of the water with wages. And they're currently in a worse place on the pitch than we are.

I cant answer your questions Herbs, save to say that I doubt if we are interested in every player that comes available, or that every player that comes available would love to join us.

Whether you trust the United scouting set-up is irrelevant, they will have their targets and try their best to get us the right blend for next season.

I cant answer your questions Herbs, save to say that I doubt if we are interested in every player that comes available, or that every player that comes available would love to join us.

Whether you trust the United scouting set-up is irrelevant, they will have their targets and try their best to get us the right blend for next season.
FREE QUALITY agents in MIDFIELD are what we need so we really need to be signing a Swift, Rothwell or Wallace tbf.

It may be the curse of being in the play offs. I am sure we had 2 lists depending on what league we were in. WBA have known they are staying in the championship for some time now so will be ahead of us in talks. We need an MGW replacement on the cheap and Wallace could do that role. I would be surprised if Hecky is not interested but we are 2 weeks behind.

There are players we should have been interested in whether we were PL or Championship, and it was always more likely we'd be Championship - in which case proven quality in this league like Wallace should have been approached as early as possible.

It may be the curse of being in the play offs. I am sure we had 2 lists depending on what league we were in. WBA have known they are staying in the championship for some time now so will be ahead of us in talks. We need an MGW replacement on the cheap and Wallace could do that role. I would be surprised if Hecky is not interested but we are 2 weeks behind.
We are always 2 weeks behind. It's a Blades thang.

Maybe we considered him and don't want him.

Maybe we approached him, and he doesn't want to come.

Its going to be a long summer if every player transfer in the division comes with a 'Why, oh why.? Typical Useless United, etc etc' tag line...
Someone on another thread wants us to prsiae the Prince but should we wait FKB?

Someone on another thread wants us to prsiae the Prince but should we wait FKB?
Nobodies praising the prince chips you’re doing it again read the goddamn post and what it actually says not what you think it does the posts are thankful McCabe didn’t win and sell us to the yanks that’s not praising the prince

Nobodies praising the prince chips you’re doing it again read the goddamn post and what it actually says not what you think it does the posts are thankful McCabe didn’t win and sell us to the yanks that’s not praising the prince
Bully I read about how someone was grateful for the Prince....that is very close to praising him? If Not I'm sorry but I'm a simple soul and see things more black and white than most perhaps.
No need to get angry Bully, you know my views.