Forest v Stoke match Fred, sponsored by YOU LOT HAVE PUT THE KISS OF DEATH ON US. | Page 41 | Vital Football

Forest v Stoke match Fred, sponsored by YOU LOT HAVE PUT THE KISS OF DEATH ON US.

Can we address this growing myth about us being "dull to watch at home". It just isn't true.

We have been fantastic at times at home, and awful at others.

We have been extremely dull in games where the other team has come to surrender possession and park the bus. Games such as Charlton or Fulham where we are stupid enough to let them score first make it even worse.

We really don't have many creative players. Let's not talk just about Carvalho; he is one player and hardly a panacea of creativity.

Games where teams have come at us, we have done well. Games where teams let us have possession and just defend, we collapse, whether that is home or away. Case in point; last night, 63% possession, 1-4 defeat. 8 of our 12 defeats were against bottom half teams.

We need to use the transfer market to target players who can help us win games when we do have more possession, so there is a plan B.

We need to be able to play an effective possession attacking game against weaker opposition and a counter attacking one against higher quality teams.

It is no wonder that in just one season SL has been able to perfect only one of those, especially given the shite he was provided with in january

It's subjective Pope.
Off the top of my head I can only think of 2-3 games that we were an entertaining watch; Leeds, Birmingham and Luton eventually, was quite good. The rest was turgid at times, Sheff Wed, Milwall, Reading, 'Boro, Cardiff and that's from just from memory. We had 5 games we didn't actually go to which were duller than ditchwater.

I wondered when you would show up and predictability reigns supreme as always, you spineless little snowflake gimp. Get back in the cupboard you little Greg Wallace looking jizz junkie.

Yawn, thick as fuck, poor as fuck, inbred racist twat. Why not puff out your little chest and regale us with more stories of your awesome martial arts skills lmao

so they are now saying that wednesday and derby could get up to 21 points deduction...dear 2020...please relegate Derby

As much as that would make my tits fall off with laughter, I cannot see it.
I think they’ll be found not guilty and all charges dropped.

I've admired more than enjoyed even our better performances, in patches we've played some good bits but it isn't my favourite style of football. The comparisons some have made with Liverpool previously are a little far fetched.

If we could blend the solidity SL has introduced, continued player development and somehow incorporate the verve we started to show at the likes of Villa away under AK then we will be a threat and enjoyableto to watch.

I am not a Carvalho fan but I agree that these are the two question SL might be held to account for.

Despite his talent, I think the elephant in the room is that Carvalho isnt athletic or rugged enough for this league and its no coincidence that Silva improved by showing his appetite for the physical side of things; figs too has improved his aggression and Ribeiro's engine and athleticism means he can cope.
I just dont think Carvahlo has that side to his game.

And yet we saw him go to places like Villa Park and tear them a new one. There is absolutely room for a more skillful player when we have so many physical players around him. Also considering Silva takes the majority of our set pieces and is in a better team he hasn't outperformed Carvalho in terms of goals and assists.

Yawn, thick as fuck, poor as fuck, inbred racist twat. Why not puff out your little chest and regale us with more stories of your awesome martial arts skills lmao

Don’t be a little prick snowflake , I did offer to meet up with you a few years back and you absolutely shat yourself . If you want me to paste the conversation we had in private here for the whole forum to laugh at just say the word.
Now run along because you’re not up to this , stick to what you know like arguing with Pope and attempting to belittle others who aren’t willing to tell you to get fucked like I do.👍👍

And yet we saw him go to places like Villa Park and tear them a new one. There is absolutely room for a more skillful player when we have so many physical players around him. Also considering Silva takes the majority of our set pieces and is in a better team he hasn't outperformed Carvalho in terms of goals and assists.

I have no issue with playing 2 from Yates, Sow, Watson & Bostock.... I think that definitely allows a platform for Silva or Carvalho (or Johnson).

Playing Yates, Sow & Watson makes us too defensive - we need a goalscoring midfielder to help Grabban, Lolley & Ameobi.

I think Bostock is technically better than Sow or Yates and his quality should have helped and that's not saying that with the benefit of hindsight.

Looking ahead, we also need to have a plan b - whilst I'm in no doubt plenty wouldn't want him - Rudy Gestede (age 31) is a free agent and he'd add a different dimension/option.

Grabban was running on empty, we can't keep expecting him to play the full 90 and I really don't understand why Sabri didn't put Tyler on last night?

I know by the time the 4th went in, it was shit or bust - but, before that we'd resorted to lumping it forward.

Don’t be a little prick snowflake , I did offer to meet up with you a few years back and you absolutely shat yourself . If you want me to paste the conversation we had in private here for the whole forum to laugh at just say the word.
Now run along because you’re not up to this , stick to what you know like arguing with Pope and attempting to belittle others who aren’t willing to tell you to get fucked like I do.👍👍

Either comment on Forest & football or I'll give you a rest for a while eh?!

That’s your prerogative. But maybe you should be banning others for starting with me possibly ? I was commenting on football until i was attacked first 👍👍

My preference isn't to ban anyone, but I've suggested that you stop with the insults - you either heed that or you don't, whichever you choose will determine what action I take.

I'm relatively tolerant, but threats are not acceptable & that isn't up for negotiation.

For reference, I have also made comment to the other protagonists - now is not a time for petty squabbles and if posters can't post their views without insulting others (more than just banter) - then, I will take action.

100% right if you have talent its up to you to fit them in

if we used carvs with colback and watson to do the physical side it would be perfect

look at bryan roy

I have no issue with playing 2 from Yates, Sow, Watson & Bostock.... I think that definitely allows a platform for Silva or Carvalho (or Johnson).

Playing Yates, Sow & Watson makes us too defensive - we need a goalscoring midfielder to help Grabban, Lolley & Ameobi.

I think Bostock is technically better than Sow or Yates and his quality should have helped and that's not saying that with the benefit of hindsight.

Looking ahead, we also need to have a plan b - whilst I'm in no doubt plenty wouldn't want him - Rudy Gestede (age 31) is a free agent and he'd add a different dimension/option.

Grabban was running on empty, we can't keep expecting him to play the full 90 and I really don't understand why Sabri didn't put Tyler on last night?

I know by the time the 4th went in, it was shit or bust - but, before that we'd resorted to lumping it forward.
I think we need to let Watson walk now. Sign Colback, and for me it's Sow or Colback to start. Yates isn't good enough, at best a bench player, but would sell him.
All loans go back. We need another dynamic midfielder to play with Colback and possibly Silva. A replacement for Carvalho, a genuine starting winger opposite Lolley (Ameobi and Adomah are fine as back ups) and maybe we do sign this Lyle Taylor on a free.
Walker gets sold, Da Costa is 3rd striker. Defence remains as is, or another CB if we can shift Benny and Hefe
If Cash is sold, or Worrall, or Lolley, then rip the above up as who knows where we are going to be :-)