Forest v Stoke match Fred, sponsored by YOU LOT HAVE PUT THE KISS OF DEATH ON US. | Page 45 | Vital Football

Forest v Stoke match Fred, sponsored by YOU LOT HAVE PUT THE KISS OF DEATH ON US.

Hi Ron. I've been reading your drivel for months now and have an
inclination you know very little about football.
I had the inclination you were actually Billy the way you ramble on, and you do give off the poisonous dwarf vibe.

The game against Boro with nothing riding on it? An end of season dead rubber?

Not for Boro!

Maybe the flip side of Wednesday night's horror show when we hoped Stoke would be on the beach but they were relaxed enough to play to their potential.

Boro were going for a playoff place and we were out of it. Wasn't it Yates as DM, winning the ball and playing it to Carvalho? Who destroyed them.

Earlier this season he created a couple of vital goals by switching play to the right where Cash and Lolley were in their pomp. If SL can integrate him into the side, he could be pivotal next season.

Though with the short break, I don't hold out much hope. More likely he'll be gone.

Not for Boro!

Maybe the flip side of Wednesday night's horror show when we hoped Stoke would be on the beach but they were relaxed enough to play to their potential.

Boro were going for a playoff place and we were out of it. Wasn't it Yates as DM, winning the ball and playing it to Carvalho? Who destroyed them.

Earlier this season he created a couple of vital goals by switching play to the right where Cash and Lolley were in their pomp. If SL can integrate him into the side, he could be pivotal next season.

Though with the short break, I don't hold out much hope. More likely he'll be gone.

Correct, Peb. My apologies. Middlesbrough were in-and-around the top-six, but there was no pressure on Forest/Carvalho.

Correct, Peb. My apologies. Middlesbrough were in-and-around the top-six, but there was no pressure on Forest/Carvalho.
Apology accepted, and I agree there was no extra pressure on Carvalho to perform that day. But that doesn't detract from his performance against a side who had plenty to play for.

You don’t get it - I don’t dislike him
Yes I think he is overrated and doesn’t fit this team but that’s not to say he isn’t a good player. Rooney can’t run either but he’s still influential.
However to accommodate him we would have to change the whole midfield personnel and that’s unfeasible. The economics are that we sell him and use the funds for players that will enhance what we’ve already started to build. Continuity not zig zagging Strategy

As I said the big issue for me is the recruitment- something That’s hopefully Going to get an overhaul if Percy’s comments are right

it defies belief that anyone can think silva is better than carvz. im not sure why hes rated highly, his stats see the same game i do.
at the same time, 20 players have failed to consistently find grabban who invariably 40 yards up the field and cant win 50/50 challenges or hold the ball up, or run in behind cos hes not very quick so its theformation that sucks ass.