12 point appeal | Page 13 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Let’s be honest. Nobody gives a shit apart from us. We won’t even be the chip papers, were not even going to be yesterday’s news. It’ll be all about Liverpool for the next few months, there’ll be something about the first £500k a week player in the Premier League and another player will make the front page for shagging his mother in law or something. The whole thing stinks, we can shout from the rooftops about it but nobody will listen. Hopefully we can pull together next season if were still around, UTFT.

Everyone in football knows we’ve been screwed, know we’ve been the victim of some corrupt ***** and know the efl are complicit through their own failings in this mess and have compounded the problem. What reputational damage have these wankers caused themselves? Surely the efl sponsors can’t be happy at being associated with such a poorly run organisation? Like uefa and fifa they are not fit to govern the game.

Confident we will still be around as a club thing is will i still be around if rumour is true its that fekin lanegan and his warrior scum taking over

His camera and microphone won't work on the day I suspect so he can only speak via messenger. It's the most fucked up version of Catfish where Yeung is going to be revealed as Choi and the EFL will still say hi they were right to pass him fit and proper - even though he's a fictitious character.

Bet Netflix are absolutely kicking themselves to high heaven in missing out on this...bet they're wishing they'd signed us up a season or two ago n they'd have prob titled it...' Wigan, against all odds' ...what would Tics have titled it......here's my go.. 'it's in our DNA'

Bet Netflix are absolutely kicking themselves to high heaven in missing out on this...bet they're wishing they'd signed us up a season or two ago n they'd have prob titled it...' Wigan, against all odds' ...what would Tics have titled it......here's my go.. 'it's in our DNA'
Feck the EFL

Bloody hell, an hour ago, you was latics til I die!!

Sorry lazysid had this conversation with moony i can not and will not ever if god help us it happens can i enter the stadium if it is owned by lanegan and wurriors or council due to my principal of hating those connections im old school and i cant change sorry just way i am

Sorry lazysid had this conversation with moony i can not and will not ever if god help us it happens can i enter the stadium if it is owned by lanegan and wurriors or council due to my principal of hating those connections im old school and i cant change sorry just way i am
You did Bicky ............... and though I fully understand where you're coming from, you was wrong then, and you'd be wrong now too.
;)

Sorry mate but ill stick by my guns
I understand - and admire - that ...................... but neither #wafc nor anyone else will thank you for it.

Bygones mate. Loads and loads of good wishes from t' rugby fans.

Go Wigan !

(y)

Whats annoying me as well we have to pay probably half a million for the appeal to the EFL win or lose in our case must be lose because nothing else i can see happening we aint that lucky
But no matter what the administration team walk away cash in pocket alright for some
So in a nut shell EFL screw us over get half a million we get feck all are the administration and EFL in this together
For you this moony

Those nice lot over at Barnsley have left us a message or two... Why did I even look?? I'm just angrier now than I was before. I understand they want to celebrate staying up but not quite sure why it has to be so vindictive?
They do realise that we haven't been relegated. We've been demoted after finishing in 13th closer to the play offs than them in 22nd!

Screenshot_20200723-010107.png