Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 11 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

Regarding the away top I expect some similar kind of design but hope we keep away from the idea of just reversing the colours of the 'home' kit as white with red pinstripes would look too MK Dons for my liking.

Their kits are Errea also I believe

Agree on this, and identity. First line of the brief should be... Red and white stripes. (Note to design team, that does not include pinstripes)

points and performances are more important though.
at least it means the following season, in the championship, we will be back to traditional red and white stripes.
I'd say the brief has been pretty spot on considering the sales so far. It needs mixing up every now and then otherwise nobody would bother buying a new kit. Considering they've used this year for something different, I'd say they've played a blinder. Then back to the traditional style next season, for a familiar looking Lincoln shirt that people will buy.

I hope we get a brighter colour for the away kit this time round. Three years of dark kits, let's have a purple one or something like that!

I hope we get a brighter colour for the away kit this time round. Three years of dark kits, let's have a purple one or something like that!
Green or black does it for me and no that doesnt add up to chocolate!

On that theme, and some of the comments earlier, didn't Doncaster come to SB in successive seasons in turd brown followed by regal purple?

I'm wondering if last seasons third kit, the blue one, might be considered as it only had the single outing and it was designed with the county flag in mind

Green or black does it for me and no that doesnt add up to chocolate!

On that theme, and some of the comments earlier, didn't Doncaster come to SB in successive seasons in turd brown followed by regal purple?
Green would be good, and a nice colour to have more frequently.

I'm wondering if last seasons third kit, the blue one, might be considered as it only had the single outing and it was designed with the county flag in mind
It would then have to on general sale having been a limited edition.

Unsurprisingly, there have been delays with the away kit due to the current situation.

Maybe we'll see it within the next two weeks?

Anyone had their home shirt delivered yet? What are the sizing's like compared to previous Errea seasons? Presumably the same?

Decided to get a shirt but it's so difficult to chose a size without trying them on because they have varied so much over the years. Might go for a smaller one than usual and use it as motivation to carry on losing some weight.

Last edited:
Purple
Remember when we had a purple away kit before?
I remember some wag saying that immortal quip
"Get a purple head on it! "