Preston v Forest - Match Fred sponsored by ORF's whacked pips | Page 5 | Vital Football

Preston v Forest - Match Fred sponsored by ORF's whacked pips

Well well well, look who has the audacity to show their face.

So while you're sunbathing in the nude, sipping on your Fanta lemon with a face mask covering your 2-inch, you expect us to provide you with match updates?

F****n* pig

Sigh.... even when I leave the country to avoid you in trap 2, you still find a way to communicate - just do as your restraining order says!!

Ref didn't need to stop that, not a head injury and the Preston player injured his own.

i was enjoying that til the needless drinks break, then very stop start. so competitive with this formation, like v the rams first half.

1st half looked like a couple of bang average mid-table teams cancelling each other out really. I wouldn't have believed either of us were in the playoff mix with the lack of quality on show.

I'll still take a point but we could win it with a bit more quality on the pitch, do we have enough on the bench?

A really odd match. There's no heads up football on display here for either team, both of whom seem to have the one game plan each. Them lump it into the box to the big striker as soon as possible whilst we try to catch them on the break.

1st half looked like a couple of bang average mid-table teams cancelling each other out really. I wouldn't have believed either of us were in the playoff mix with the lack of quality on show.

I'll still take a point but we could win it with a bit more quality on the pitch, do we have enough on the bench?

then maybe you really dont understand the situation? seem like 2 professional, well organised sides, neither can really afford to lose yet both super competetive and trying to win the game.

Fair play to Antonio. All 4 goals against Norwich today apparently.

Unfortunately that gives those Cockney scroungers a bit of breathing room though.

Silva and Car

Silva and Carvalho for Sow and Yates

Preston are a lot more old fashioned in their outlook than I thought.

Very much old school 4-4-2, get it to the wings, whip it in for the big man to lay off and cause chaos. Very physical everywhere else.

Not a criticism per se, but it's very different from what you see week by week from most sides in the top two divisions. It obviously works ok for them

Preston are a lot more old fashioned in their outlook than I thought.

Very much old school 4-4-2, get it to the wings, whip it in for the big man to lay off and cause chaos. Very physical everywhere else.

Not a criticism per se, but it's very different from what you see week by week from most sides in the top two divisions. It obviously works ok for them
kinda burnley style, maybe even the baggies?