#COVID19 | Page 350 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Oh, I see. Can't say **** anymore, eh? What has the world become? Bloody do gooders and snowflakes everywhere. Look at me being repressed as I try to insult the president of the United States. Censorship gone mad.

I agree.
But he is fanning the flames.
Because he is a fascist ****.

I don't think Starmer having a go would do anything anyway, Just as Corbyn shouting about Trump every time the guy opened his mouth didn't help.

You're right Trump is fanning the flames, but honestly he's the kind of guy who will start summarily executing the public if he gets too much grief.

One for Pope and his can do no wrong young people. The Dorset coast has been left defiled by huge amounts of litter following the lifting of lockdown restrictions according to the Jurassic coast trust. I would 100% guarantee you that the vast majority of that would have been left by people under the age of 30. Save the planet? when it comes to anything other than social media groups and demonstrations they could not give a fuck.
And I would back most of them to be worth ten of any of your generation.

They fucked up a beach. Your generation fucked a whole planet.

Boomers win again

It's like the 4 horseman of the Apocalypse are visiting the world this year and we still have a few months to go

Get yourself a Vera & some of the old dog. Don’t be religious, don’t be a **** & don’t vote Tory.

In glory & triumph they can be momentary leader of a dot.

Why can't we just agree that all litterbugs are selfish wankers and leave it at that? And that includes cigarette butts too.
I'd say there was a very strong correlation between people who want to save the planet and people who pick up their litter and take it home at the end of the day. Many will be taking home the litter of others too.
Well there you go. My wife regularly attends litter picking walks organised by the local parish council. I simply cannot pass a piece of litter which has been discarded on my golf course without picking it up. Yes you are right we are both boomers and both care about the planet with a passion.

Well there you go. My wife regularly attends litter picking walks organised by the local parish council. I simply cannot pass a piece of litter which has been discarded on my golf course without picking it up. Yes you are right we are both boomers and both care about the planet with a passion.
On your golf course eh?

Not all heroes wear capes I guess

You're quarrelling with yourself there.

I believe he should go and have never advocated any other. But this is the very point, it's my opinion, it's your opinion it's, quite clearly Emily Maitlis' and, by extension, the BBC's opinion.

The BBC cannot have an opinion, even if it is the majority one, or one that you happen to 100% agree with.

Impartiality is in the BBC charter; if you want to listen to opinion, then tune into TalkRadio or any one of an overabundance of opinionated mouths on air, who are more than happy to speak in agreement with the listeners they court.

So telling the truth is partisan? I expect bbc to report the facts. Fact is Cummings broke the rules he expects the rest of us to follow.
Truly we are in a post-truth world.

Is it a members only club? If so you need to ask questions of which of your clubmates are dropping it in the first place.

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/now-illegal-someone-another-household-4180425

New laws being introduced into Parliament on Monday make it specifically illegal to have someone from a different household in your home in England.

Until now anyone visiting a home that isn't their own would have been breaking the law - now it is illegal for both the visitor and the host.

The rules apply even if you are in a relationship with the other person or they are famly.

The police last week made it clear they do not have the power to enter a garden to check how many people are there and if they are following the rules.

Farcical. Again.