#COVID19 | Page 345 | Vital Football

#COVID19

So I'm not in it then. And neither is Keir Starmer. Or remainers.

In fact, almost all those groups you have just mentioned are outright brexit supporters

Starmer is most definitely in it, I didn't give an exhaustive list. Remaining in the EU is what the establishment want (they created it). Who in the list are Brexiteers? Royals? No. Bankers? No. Big Business? No. This government? No is my guess, time will tell. CFR? No, Chatham House? No. Bilderberg? No. As an addition, all other UK political parties? No

Starmer is most definitely in it, I didn't give an exhaustive list. Remaining in the EU is what the establishment want (they created it). Who in the list are Brexiteers? Royals? No. Bankers? No. Big Business? No. This government? No is my guess, time will tell. CFR? No, Chatham House? No. Bilderberg? No. As an addition, all other UK political parties? No

I'm going out now, Pope, but when I return I won't be discussing the existence of tf the establishment. The vast majority of people in all walks of life and professions know it exists. If you choose to think it doesn't then I have no inclination to try and convince you.

So its basically anyone you do not like, their wife's, their wife's friends, their wife's friends servants, their servants Tennis partners and some bloke you bumped into the other day called Bernard.
So you lot believe that the establishment that safeguards the status quo doesn't exist?

Take a look at who owns the media and who owns shares in producing arms to sell all over the world.

They threw everything at Corbyn. They were very scared about a man of peace being PM.

We need massive changes and a different way of thinking. You won't get that with the Tories or Tory light policies.

Look at the way BA are treating their staff. They went for the cabin crew a few years ago and at the time I told my friend who's a pilot for BA that they'll come for you next. It's capitalism.

Same happened at imperial tobacco. Cheaper Labour more profit for shareholders. Status quo succeeded.

Why would the "Establishment" be scared of Corbyn?

The people with money would leave the Country.

Big business who are taxed too heavily or have more and more red tape heaped upon them would also leave the Country.

The only work remaining would be the re nationalised Utilities run by his cronies, and funded by more and more debt.

Market forces dictate how big business operates, not some crazy Marxist Dictator.

I do not particularly care for the Honours system, or the tax dodging foreigners who hand them out, but if Starmer's Knighthood is so abhorrent, why was Karie Murphy put forward for a Peerage?

So you lot believe that the establishment that safeguards the status quo doesn't exist?

Take a look at who owns the media and who owns shares in producing arms to sell all over the world.

They threw everything at Corbyn. They were very scared about a man of peace being PM.

We need massive changes and a different way of thinking. You won't get that with the Tories or Tory light policies.

Look at the way BA are treating their staff. They went for the cabin crew a few years ago and at the time I told my friend who's a pilot for BA that they'll come for you next. It's capitalism.

Same happened at imperial tobacco. Cheaper Labour more profit for shareholders. Status quo succeeded.

If Corbyn was a man of peace why did he go to numerous terrorists funerals and memorials but never went to an innocent bystander of terrorist attrocities.

Why would the "Establishment" be scared of Corbyn?

The people with money would leave the Country.

Big business who are taxed too heavily or have more and more red tape heaped upon them would also leave the Country.

The only work remaining would be the re nationalised Utilities run by his cronies, and funded by more and more debt.

Market forces dictate how big business operates, not some crazy Marxist Dictator.

I do not particularly care for the Honours system, or the tax dodging foreigners who hand them out, but if Starmer's Knighthood is so abhorrent, why was Karie Murphy put forward for a Peerage?
So they didn't spend millions of pounds on Bullshit ads? They mostly attacked the man not Labour policies.
Why have we got a two main parties? Why is it the only way that you can get in power is to be like the Tories?

Media control! Tell the lie often enough it becomes the truth.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Shared on another group by a 'friend' who is Oxbridge educated and claims to be a Marxist (despite owning multiple properties like you know who):

So Dominic Cummings took a trip to Barnard castle, which just happens to be the main research facility for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), who were fined 3 billion in 2012 for fraud and making false claims about their drugs including the antidepressant Seroxat.

Dr Dare put me on Seroxat in 1998 when I was still a teenager.

GSK are currently involved in a court case in London and were due to get prosecuted for failure to put warnings that Seroxat caused suicidal ideation in teenagers. They have already lost a similar case in America.

GSK were also fined in 2016 for 37.6 million pounds for bribing other companies not to produce generic copies of their drugs and overcharging the NHS.

Heres part of my solicitors letter from the class action if you think I'm making any of this up. Some of the info has been blacked out because the litigation is still ongoing.

GlaxoSmithKline are currently working on a vaccine for the coronavirus. Vaccines can take up to 15 years to develop and it's only when it is deemed to be safe to use on animals that it is then trialled on humans.

Yet, they expect this vaccine to be ready in less than a year, and they are skipping the animal trials.

I'm not willing to let a bunch of corrupt billionaires with a known track record for lying, inject me or my family with something that hasn't even been properly tested.

Shared on another group by a 'friend' who is Oxbridge educated and claims to be a Marxist (despite owning multiple properties like you know who):

So Dominic Cummings took a trip to Barnard castle, which just happens to be the main research facility for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), who were fined 3 billion in 2012 for fraud and making false claims about their drugs including the antidepressant Seroxat.

Dr Dare put me on Seroxat in 1998 when I was still a teenager.

GSK are currently involved in a court case in London and were due to get prosecuted for failure to put warnings that Seroxat caused suicidal ideation in teenagers. They have already lost a similar case in America.

GSK were also fined in 2016 for 37.6 million pounds for bribing other companies not to produce generic copies of their drugs and overcharging the NHS.

Heres part of my solicitors letter from the class action if you think I'm making any of this up. Some of the info has been blacked out because the litigation is still ongoing.

GlaxoSmithKline are currently working on a vaccine for the coronavirus. Vaccines can take up to 15 years to develop and it's only when it is deemed to be safe to use on animals that it is then trialled on humans.

Yet, they expect this vaccine to be ready in less than a year, and they are skipping the animal trials.

I'm not willing to let a bunch of corrupt billionaires with a known track record for lying, inject me or my family with something that hasn't even been properly tested.
Did he mean months rather than years?

Not testing on animals? Yes they are. You can read all about the results; it isn't secret.

More generally, pharmaceutical company makes pharmaceuticals shocker.
If DomCum wanted to speak to the bigwigs at GSK, he might have found it more convenient to visit their HQ in Brentford, especially as he was feeling a bit sick.

Did he mean months rather than years?

Not testing on animals? Yes they are. You can read all about the results; it isn't secret.

More generally, pharmaceutical company makes pharmaceuticals shocker.
If DomCum wanted to speak to the bigwigs at GSK, he might have found it more convenient to visit their HQ in Brentford, especially as he was feeling a bit sick.

Surely you're not suggesting someone with impaired vision should be driving on the M4/A4, are you?

127, 722 tests have been done today.

Johnson said he wanted 200,000 by the end of May.

Wait for a sudden, inexplicable 73,000 test jump tomorrow followed by a drop back to 130,000 a day
Oh look, what a surprise.

Hancock claiming he is immensely proud of having reached 200,000 tests all of a sudden, on the last day of the deadline, again.

It's a bit like Putin saying he is proud to have been endorsed by the Russian people once again.

Some good news is that the spike on this particular coronavirus (which allows it to get into host cells) is structurally similar to measles and some other viruses. This is massive news and explains my recent post that the MMR and TB jabs are under investigation. Turns out people who have had those jabs return a strong antibody response to covid 19!
The science seems pretty robust and also explains the particular vulnerability of the elderly, who did not receive these jabs. Countries that have programmes giving catchup jabs to those groups have been substantially less affected by the disease.
Another happy outcome of this news is that there is already massive scale production of those vaccines that could be increased further, rather than making factories capable of manufacturing an entirely new drug.

Oh look, what a surprise.

Hancock claiming he is immensely proud of having reached 200,000 tests all of a sudden, on the last day of the deadline, again.

It's a bit like Putin saying he is proud to have been endorsed by the Russian people once again.
Yup - good prediction!

Remember that is capacity for 200,000. Not the same as tests done.

Yup - good prediction!

Remember that is capacity for 200,000. Not the same as tests done.
Dubious how you demonstrate the capacity without doing the tests, but hey ho.

At the end of the day, more tests are being done. Nif enough, not quickly enough, not easily available enough and two months too late.

But still progress I suppose.