#COVID19 | Page 339 | Vital Football

#COVID19

The left wing press

Plus the Daily Mail
The Daily Star
100 Tory MPs, including Theresa May

And thousands of voters contacting their MPs for the first time.

And you think this twaddle makes you somehow enlightened and 'woke'.

One of the things that is forgotten by DC's defenders is that the vast majority of tories hate the guy because he is a dickbag who treats elected officials like shit.

Third degree murder though.

Don't know how true it is, but saw on social media he has 12 complaints of police brutality on his record and a previous of shooting an unarmed 21 year old black man. That's all subject to fact check and context of course.

Don't know if you've seen the footage. For anyone that hasn't, I'd advise them not to.

3rd degree is bollocks. That's at least a 2nd degree murder case with possible grounds for a 1st degree.

Got this from a US legal website:

"under many state laws, killing through action showing a depraved indifference to human life can qualify as murder in the first degree."

I think looking at the cop's actions in the video and adding them to his previous track record definitely shows a "depraved indifference to human life."

Last edited:
Over here the police supervised most of the lockdown, locking it down with a good many A$1,000 fines and the closing of beaches and other popular spots. We've only had 102 deaths so far so it's fair to say that it worked. The govt has started to open some venues up including gyms,restaurants, and a good many other venues as well. It remains to be seen how we go from here.

To be honest though, it's almost impossible to keep to.

Anyone standing in one box browsing or needing to look at ingredients causes a queue to form in the boxes behind them unless you just go for it and go past. And there are workers stacking that your can't stay two metres from.

But my experience is that the lockdown is fucked. It was going that way before last week but certainly since Cummings it has gone. Young people, as in under 25s are completely ignoring it now

I can fully understand there has to be an amount of common sense applied, but the number of people seemingly unable to follow a large arrow showing them the direction of flow, and seeing 4 people and their trolley’s all stood in the same box, does make you think. It actually looked like a game of Twister taking place, right next to the cat litter section.

Sad to say they were in the main, people my age.....

Just returned from the weekly grocery shop....
The supermarket has taken all precautions, marked out the store with boxes to keep the 2m isolation, put down arrows on the floor indicating the direction of flow, and stuck up huge signs outlining the rules.
And 99.9% of people are completely ignoring it all.

I don’t know if the store manager has an ironic sense of humour, but he was playing REM’s End of the world as we know it, on a loop.......looking around at the halfwits who contaminate this part of North Notts, that might not be a bad thing.

I see Sky is showing I Am Legend to cheer us all up too !

I can fully understand there has to be an amount of common sense applied, but the number of people seemingly unable to follow a large arrow showing them the direction of flow, and seeing 4 people and their trolley’s all stood in the same box, does make you think. It actually looked like a game of Twister taking place, right next to the cat litter section.

Sad to say they were in the main, people my age.....
That tends to be my experience. They don't want to queue and they don't want to change.

We had a walk to Mapperley the other day and my wife was sworn at three times in the space of an hour. All by male boomers. One was in a scooter; we were right the other side of the pavement in single file to give him room (the pavement itself was barely 2 metres). He stopped for no particular reason (we left him an abundance of room) and swore at my wife specifically as he started up and drove by.

Get a lot of horrible looks from older people when we are walking because of my son. He doesn't have the slightest idea about social distancing. We do our best, but his stimming and noises he makes, which are his disability, they just tut at and assume he's naughty. We've had some truly horrid experiences around our son with people of a certain age

Last edited:
Don't know if you've seen the footage. For anyone that hasn't, I'd advise them not to.

3rd degree is bollocks. That's at least a 2nd degree murder case with possible grounds for a 1st degree.

Got this from a US legal website:

"under many state laws, killing through action showing a depraved indifference to human life can qualify as murder in the first degree."

I think looking at the cop's actions in the video and adding them to his previous track record definitely shows a "depraved indifference to human life."

You should look up Shaun King on Facebook and Twitter https://twitter.com/shaunking?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

He is an American Civil rights activist with law qualifications and has millions of followers who are activists

They have been responsible for getting the 3 who Murdered Ahmed Aubrey to face murder charges recently

He has been holding the American authorities to account on so many cases and with out his work a lot of these modern day lynchings would go unchallenged

The guy does incredible work for no pay

Just these last couple of years he has helped bring justice to so many that would not even get heard before

Great film, let down IMO by the awful CGI. The monsters would have been much scarier as actors.

There are clips with an alternate version that they did not go with that are much better than the CGI

The film is still not as good as The Omega Man and the original novel is really good too I am legend

Jesus. 337 pages? How long have I been away?

I don't know what he's implying df. That doesn't mean he's not implying something, it just means it might be some kind of in-joke I know nothing about. Ah well.

Most people are like that with the PON lot and their incessant boring in jokes about Jom etc

It must seem like they are talking in tongue to most... aimed at their audience of possibly 6

Know your audience

Most people are like that with the PON lot and their incessant boring in jokes about Jom etc

It must seem like they are talking in tongue to most... aimed at their audience of possibly 6

Know your audience

Blocking everyone but constantly talking about them til you die

What a prick

Blocking everyone but constantly talking about them til you die

What a prick

An audience of 6!

Franz, The Major, Big Dave, Seymore and Pearce; who is the other one?

The Major had his application for Who Dares Wins turned down; professional military types are not allowed to take part apparently.