#COVID19 | Page 338 | Vital Football

#COVID19

In other news, that bastard police officer who murdered that poor George Floyd fella had been charged with murder! Don’t know if anyone’s seen the footage but it’s tough to watch.
Third degree murder though.

Don't know how true it is, but saw on social media he has 12 complaints of police brutality on his record and a previous of shooting an unarmed 21 year old black man. That's all subject to fact check and context of course.

They haven't been silent. Long Bailey made a statement about it last week, effectively backing the unions stance.

We would be teaching next week if it weren't for Boris[/QUOTE
I'm in favour of letting the Tories destroy themselves. But I think Starmer should speak out for the safety of children and teachers.

Science is showing that it's too early to ease the lock down. Other countries are now having issues at schools.

We've decided not to send ours. Really hard decision as they're in year 10 & 12 and will be most affected with exams next year.

Stay safe.

They haven't been silent. Long Bailey made a statement about it last week, effectively backing the unions stance.

We would be teaching next week if it weren't for Boris

We started back on Monday, on Tuesday two of the more "posh" Eastern suburb schools were shut down due to having youngsters confirmed with the virus. Open again now though. A majority of the kids and I think most of the teachers were glad to be back to normal. Mind you it's one of the few things that this govt has got right, they shut down everything early and had the police to make sure it worked. And so far it looks good.
Fingers crossed.

Just returned from the weekly grocery shop....
The supermarket has taken all precautions, marked out the store with boxes to keep the 2m isolation, put down arrows on the floor indicating the direction of flow, and stuck up huge signs outlining the rules.
And 99.9% of people are completely ignoring it all.

I don’t know if the store manager has an ironic sense of humour, but he was playing REM’s End of the world as we know it, on a loop.......looking around at the halfwits who contaminate this part of North Notts, that might not be a bad thing.

Just returned from the weekly grocery shop....
The supermarket has taken all precautions, marked out the store with boxes to keep the 2m isolation, put down arrows on the floor indicating the direction of flow, and stuck up huge signs outlining the rules.
And 99.9% of people are completely ignoring it all.

I don’t know if the store manager has an ironic sense of humour, but he was playing REM’s End of the world as we know it, on a loop.......looking around at the halfwits who contaminate this part of North Notts, that might not be a bad thing.
To be honest though, it's almost impossible to keep to.

Anyone standing in one box browsing or needing to look at ingredients causes a queue to form in the boxes behind them unless you just go for it and go past. And there are workers stacking that your can't stay two metres from.

But my experience is that the lockdown is fucked. It was going that way before last week but certainly since Cummings it has gone. Young people, as in under 25s are completely ignoring it now

To be honest though, it's almost impossible to keep to.

Anyone standing in one box browsing or needing to look at ingredients causes a queue to form in the boxes behind them unless you just go for it and go past. And there are workers stacking that your can't stay two metres from.

But my experience is that the lockdown is fucked. It was going that way before last week but certainly since Cummings it has gone. Young people, as in under 25s are completely ignoring it now

The mainstream media are the ones driving this as most people well know .
There have been several high profile people / celebs that have broken the rules with no repercussions , difference with the DC case is its politically driven by the left wing press and BBC/SKY/CH4 .
Lots of the younger generation have been flaunting the rules since day one .

The mainstream media are the ones driving this as most people well know .
There have been several high profile people / celebs that have broken the rules with no repercussions , difference with the DC case is its politically driven by the left wing press and BBC/SKY/CH4 .
Lots of the younger generation have been flaunting the rules since day one .
The left wing press

Plus the Daily Mail
The Daily Star
100 Tory MPs, including Theresa May

And thousands of voters contacting their MPs for the first time.

And you think this twaddle makes you somehow enlightened and 'woke'.