Coronavirus tipping point | Page 26 | Vital Football

Coronavirus tipping point

And Boris has to stop sending mixed messages - on the one hand don't mix and on the other get fresh air for mental health etc. Even his Health Secretary disagrees with the PM

You might live in an overcrowded part of the country, but down here we can go out for a walk and at the same time keep a 2 metre distance from others out walking.

You might live in an overcrowded part of the country, but down here we can go out for a walk and at the same time keep a 2 metre distance from others out walking.
And that's what they want to stop; the British attitude, as you've just displayed, is if he can do it then why can't I?

Last edited:
Whats up with going for out for some exercise as long as you keep away from other people ? It should be encouraged. Key is keep away from others and then more good than harm will be done.

Whats up with going for out for some exercise as long as you keep away from other people ? It should be encouraged. Key is keep away from others and then more good than harm will be done.
That's the opposite of what the experts are saying because people queuing at food stores, going mad in B & Q or the big London parks busier than usual shows people can't be trusted. There is no shortage of goods but that doesn't stop panic buying.

Total madness have the people no friends or family? I have no local family but since our isolation I have had many offers of help with shopping when we need it later in the week.

They can.
Once again you display your political bent, by having a go at Boris for something he hasn't said.
Where have I displayed political bent? Look at the broadcasts and Boris contradicted himself. I don't care if he's a Tory, a LibDem or a giraffe. Perhaps it would be better if Cummings did all the talking in future then we would get it straight from the horses mouth.

That's the opposite of what the experts are saying because people queuing at food stores, going mad in B & Q or the big London parks busier than usual shows people can't be trusted. There is no shortage of goods but that doesn't stop panic buying.

No its not. What they are saying is you must keep your distance. They are not saying you are not allowed outside.

By you stating what Boris said, following up by he's contradicted himself. If he has made any other statement whereby what you have written has shown him to have contradicted himself, you should have included that statement. But to state "...on the one hand don't mix and on the other get fresh air for mental health..." is not displaying a contradiction.

No its not. What they are saying is you must keep your distance. They are not saying you are not allowed outside.
But that is exactly what would beat this thing a total shutdown like in some other countries is starting to work. Italy and Spain go in for a lot of physical touches as they do in France but unlike the French they do not have Macron who has got to grips with the situation after a very difficult start.
The German people are a little distant and very disciplined. It is also not that popular a tourist destination that's why they have a fairly low infection rate.Also a low death rate for the volume of people.Which is a credit to their health care as well of course.

Last edited:
By you stating what Boris said, following up by he's contradicted himself. If he has made any other statement whereby what you have written has shown him to have contradicted himself, you should have included that statement. But to state "...on the one hand don't mix and on the other get fresh air for mental health..." is not displaying a contradiction.
I was summarising FFS

Northern Line jam packed this morning between 07.00 hrs - 09.00hrs. Essential workers, NO, mostly builders which you can understand. Most are probably self employed, so are trying to earn a few bob before total shut down. It's wrong I know, but sadly understandable. Has Johnson said anything about how the 5m self employed are going to be helped yet?

Northern Line jam packed this morning between 07.00 hrs - 09.00hrs. Essential workers, NO, mostly builders which you can understand. Most are probably self employed, so are trying to earn a few bob before total shut down. It's wrong I know, but sadly understandable. Has Johnson said anything about how the 5m self employed are going to be helped yet?
I don't think Boris will be able to deliver what he has already promised let alone more funds. Where is this 80% going to come from?Can someone tell me where his money tree is.You can't borrow it as no other countries will have that sort of funding. Raise tax well it sort of defeats the object if he does that.Many people will be worse off whatever he does.The problem self employed people have is for the most part it will be impossible to check if they are still working.

However, the thought of people on the streets with no money in their pockets and hungry is more frightening than a Government with a fiscal problem (I know it amounts to the same thing is some ways).

Until 8.30 tonight.

The sad thing is the British public cannot or do not use their brains and have a general it will never happen to me attitude. No-one that went to Whitstable at the weekend thought anyone else would have the same idea, therefore social distancing would be difficult and impossible, but still they went. Sadly we are a country full of idiots, some of whom can't make simple sensible decisions and others who are to selfish to be told what to do.

This is not about me or my kids, this is about the health of and the difference between life and death of our elderly and at risk, someone everyone of us will know.

Sad that some people don't have the brainpower or conscience to realise that and do not only the simple thing but the right thing.

It really shouldn't be difficult FFS.