Coronavirus tipping point | Page 163 | Vital Football

Coronavirus tipping point

Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University and chair of the Lancet COVID-19 commission, alleges that SARS-CoV2 originated from dangerous gain of function experiments sponsored and conducted by US biotech institutions. He alleges a vast cover-up of Covid origins, including by former members of his commission, and details the personal attacks he has incurred for speaking out.

Here we go again only 58 secs in and Sachs is repeating Chinese disinformation from the start of the pandemic. I'm not going to go through the rest of this dross (and it is dross). If you want to believe this crap then fine.
Sachs by the way is an economist, not a biochemist, not a molecular biologist, not a virologist.

Here we go again only 58 secs in and Sachs is repeating Chinese disinformation from the start of the pandemic. I'm not going to go through the rest of this dross (and it is dross). If you want to believe this crap then fine.
Sachs by the way is an economist, not a biochemist, not a molecular biologist, not a virologist.

why is it chinese disinformation? Over a year ago it was revealed that the us military had been working with chinese labs as they had been stopped from carrying out the research in the us.

maybe the Spanish flu and aids did not cone from the USA either lol.

At this point either could be true.

why is it chinese disinformation? Over a year ago it was revealed that the us military had been working with chinese labs as they had been stopped from carrying out the research in the us.

maybe the Spanish flu and aids did not cone from the USA either lol.

At this point either could be true.

Right at the very start of the pandemic, China was a bit keen to get the world to look the other way and not look too closely at what was happening in Wuhan. Hence a disinformation campaign, which was taken up by the western press.
After all a bit of a sniffle makes doesn't cause quite as much panic as anyone over 60 is going to get really very sick indeed.
The Chinese scientific community took it on themselves to inform the world what was happening even divulging the complete sequence of the Sars COV-2 genome.
AIDS came from Africa. Sequence analysis of clinical samples from a sailor in the 1950's proved to be HIV. Don't know about Spanish flu

I know two women who have had bad reactions recently.
I've noticed there seems more hesitance around.
There’s always been hesitance over the flu jab even pre-Covid due to possibly feeling unwell afterwards. I never had any interest in getting one before.

Spanish flu first seen in Funston at Fort Riley, Kansas 1918. US did not put any isolation in place at first and did not notify other countries and sent thousands of troops knowingly infected with the flu (all available on released official documents) to the front line in europe. This resulted in more soldiers dying from the flu than battle.
Over 50m people died worldwide and todays flu is a distant variant.
Named as spanish flu to cover the source.

[FONT=Open Sans, apple-system, blinkmacsystemfont, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]The covid one is similar. Being worked on by the us and china but called china flu. Reminds me of the iraq WMD's - send inspectors and if they do not find anything just tell them to keep looking. [/FONT]
[FONT=Open Sans, apple-system, blinkmacsystemfont, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]nobody knows where covid originated but we do know from official records that the us were working with the wuhan labs. [/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, apple-system, blinkmacsystemfont, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]Aids, once again no 100% evidence of origin. The doubt was always because it suddenly appeared during the vietnam war where the us military were being given large cocktails of drugs.
Nobody knows the whole truth on any of these only what the latest released sources are.
[/FONT]
https://www.ft.com/content/5e20cb73-78aa-4f7d-a5e1-c548261af8c8

Mulled it over for weeks whether to have Covid 4th jab,cancelled twice,grankids pestered us to have it,in end,me n missus decided to go,only reaction for both of us was very sore arm overnight.not had flu yet