FA Cup 3rd Round. Leicester away | Page 3 | Vital Football

FA Cup 3rd Round. Leicester away

I tell you what, them goals we conceded were schoolboy, such gifts. This team will always be error prone to the core sadly.

Dunkley and Massey are not good enough in the championship so ofcourse they are going to be worse vs Leicester. how Massey continues to get games is beyond me.

found a site saying they are showing it but I get nervous when they ask you to ‘register for free’ and then ask for your credit card details as part of the ’free’ registration....not willing to do that

(especially with us 2-0 down at HT !)

Complete fluke of an own goal the second. Dunkley attempts to block the shot and it's not a great effort going straight to the keeper but it bounces up and over into the corner of the net.

Poor pass from Sterling and poor touch from Massey led to the counter. 2 very soft goals.

Just realised our home game against Sheff Weds will be shifted as they are in the 4th rd.

Must admit I'm disappointed not to see Joffy start,hopefully he comes on 2nd half.Also seems strange playing Dowell out wide when his best position is behind the striker.IMO it should be 2 of Williams,Morsy and Evans in centre mid if Dowell is playing,with him behind the striker.

I don't think Leicester fans are as negative as Latics fans but here's what they might write if they are.

"We are the luckiest team in the world to be winning this. The luckiest own goal ever and the crabbiest deflection that Marshall would have been all over like a tramp on chips."

That's what this forum was saying when we beat Birmingham.

Oh, and Cook out. 🤡 Can't forget that. 🙄