FA Cup 3rd Round. Leicester away | Page 7 | Vital Football

FA Cup 3rd Round. Leicester away

Absolutely, they've also done versions from the late 70's and the 87-88 seasons too (but without the Heniz logo), but they're rare as anything. Might find them on ebay or old football shirt shops, but thats your lot. They used to sell the old three amigos retro shirt on the online shop as well before they updated the website - not just in store - but its no longer on. I'm gutted I didn't buy it when I could! I've emailed the shop to see about stock but they say they've no longer got any ... but if they did re-sell it I'd be front of the queue!

Chelsea choose to wear a retro kit for their game yesterday as it is 50 years since they won the FA Cup at the end of the 1969/70 season:

Attachments

• 0_Reece-James.jpg
    0_Reece-James.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 4
Chelsea choose to wear a retro kit for their game yesterday as it is 50 years since they won the FA Cup at the end of the 1969/70 season:
Reece James also did a beautiful bit of skill to evade two Nott’m players deep in his own half.
Not related just saw the picture and thought of it!

Absolutely, they've also done versions from the late 70's and the 87-88 seasons too (but without the Heniz logo), but they're rare as anything. Might find them on ebay or old football shirt shops, but thats your lot. They used to sell the old three amigos retro shirt on the online shop as well before they updated the website - not just in store - but its no longer on. I'm gutted I didn't buy it when I could! I've emailed the shop to see about stock but they say they've no longer got any ... but if they did re-sell it I'd be front of the queue!
I’m with you there. Retro tops are definitely in fashion at the moment with football fans, because of how rare they are. Was really cool to see the Leicester ones, like these in the picture below. I don’t know what items sell best in the Latics club shop at present but I’d be very confident that we could shift a decent amount of retro kits providing the right ones are reproduced. Like the adidas ones of the early millennium with the JJB logo and one of the Heinz kits as well. I’d certainly splash out for one.
48A82082-F79C-4A21-B3E9-BF774D59D2C9.jpeg