Brice samba, superstar | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brice samba, superstar

He reminds me of a modern day David Seaman. IMO he's good enough for PL top half first choice.

I used to be a GK in a pro youth academy (but not good enough) so I've been observing him closely. I've been watching Forest since 1990 and think he's our best GK in that time period and really rated Crossley, Beasant and to a lesser extent Camp, De Vries, Wright and Gerrard but think he's better than all of them.

Crossley is a close call though.
I thought Crossley was dreadful

Crossley became a decent keeper but for a long time he was error prone and not liked or trusted by the fans.

I remember away to Southend he dived at a strikers feet and took ages to get up. Half of us thought it was just more clumsiness and parts started to Boo or shout abuse at him. When he eventually got up he had blood pouring from his head and we all felt bad.

Crossley became a decent keeper but for a long time he was error prone and not liked or trusted by the fans.

I remember away to Southend he dived at a strikers feet and took ages to get up. Half of us thought it was just more clumsiness and parts started to Boo or shout abuse at him. When he eventually got up he had blood pouring from his head and we all felt bad.

It was the first game of the season and he was dogshit the previous season and a large part of why we got relegated. Had a solid season that season in the Championship and was among top half a dozen or so keepers in the Prem for the next few seasons.

crossley was a great shot stopper, one of the best. only man to save a penalty from le tissier out of 50 i think. linekers penalty at wembley. i remember when we finished 3rd in the prem he was rated as second best in the premier league that season from some poll on sky.

flapped at crosses.

I must admit I always liked Crossley and thought he was a very good keeper. Unfortunately because of the howlers he dropped I never fully trusted him either.