Brice samba, superstar | Page 4 | Vital Football

Brice samba, superstar

Everybody is going to have a wobble form wise, he rarely makes many mistakes that cost us a goal. Was a weak one last night but how many clean sheets does he have this season, and his distribution is the best we've had in years. That half volley right to grabban on the half way line was superb, I thought he ballsed it up but it was inch perfect.
I don't remember a keeper with as good distribution ever (Sutton was pretty good but nothing like this chap) he doesn't seem to be able to catch a ball, but who gives a shit if he can keep them.out?

Willard:They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.

Kurtz: Are my methods unsound?
Willard: I don't see any method at all, sir.

Dont encourage them orbsy- none of them are wellhard but they are a bunch of kurtz

Love the smell of tarmac in the morning

Didn't look like he flapped. He did his odd little punching save to keep the near point blank header out. The punching save sent the ball richocheting upwards towards goal, which he had to claw out.

Certainly not a flap. Good save, second one even better

Good, it's sometimes hard to be sure without a replay and he's made me a little nervous of late.

I Think that calmness is the key with Samba agreed he has had a couple of questionable moments of late but that is more than off set by the aura of calm / cool he exudes around his area. I still get agitated when keepers parry / punch instead of catching the ball but that seems to be the modern way

I Think that calmness is the key with Samba agreed he has had a couple of questionable moments of late but that is more than off set by the aura of calm / cool he exudes around his area. I still get agitated when keepers parry / punch instead of catching the ball but that seems to be the modern way

Agree on the calmness, it spreads through the defence.